As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Southern Harmony and [chat] Companion

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Well shit, that Taken 3 trailer is actually pretty good. PEW PEW PEW BOOM YEAAAAH

Forest Whitaker seems to have made a career out of that one role he has as a cop :P

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Someone explain why I shouldn't let this dog melt my heart http://www.roverrescue.com/bigdog.php?dog=1258
    too late, I must have him

Never don't get a dog.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    cB557 wrote: »
    Hrm. BC is only two years older than me, as opposed to five or so like I had assumed. Well, that makes me feel slightly less embarrassingly young.

a chat romance!!!!!!!!!!

the new choco and cass!!
    stop being creepy

love is not creepy

love is beautiful

you are far too young to be a cynic

sry gooey love is creepy hes not rong

and if im not rong ur... in love?

CREEP

DETECTED

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    What the Hell there's some kind of fair going on out here there's a bouncey castle????

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Hrm. BC is only two years older than me, as opposed to five or so like I had assumed. Well, that makes me feel slightly less embarrassingly young.

a chat romance!!!!!!!!!!

the new choco and cass!!
    stop being creepy

love is not creepy

love is beautiful

Being a teen is usually where one of the cynicism peaks is.

Sadly, Couscous never recovered.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular

a chat romance!!!!!!!!!!

the new choco and cass!!
    stop being creepy

love is not creepy

love is beautiful

Being a teen is usually where one of the cynicism peaks is.

Usually being the key word, both my brother and my brother-in-law are in their mid 30s and growing more and more annoyingly cynical by the day

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Belasco32 wrote: »

a chat romance!!!!!!!!!!

the new choco and cass!!
    stop being creepy

love is not creepy

love is beautiful

Where this is true, and I'm certain cB557 is a very nice young man, he may not date my daughter.

oh man is this some capulet/montague shit

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    It is cute when towns have nothing decent to put up on their water towers.

there is a water tower between austin and houston that has a smiley face on it

15217574700_fa4a095afe_o.png

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    if we stay in portland after I graduate I want to live in town instead of in the suburbs

but I am looking at apartments and they are like 2200 for a 3 bedroom

that is a lot : (

that apartment has two more bedrooms for ~1/3rd my rent

you pay 6600/mo for a 1 br?

as a poet?

i missed a word, 1/3rd MORE than i pay

and i just moonlight as a poet

i work in advertising during the day

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    There are hoolahoops and long scarves for sale

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    Someone explain why I shouldn't let this dog melt my heart http://www.roverrescue.com/bigdog.php?dog=1258

Never don't get a dog.

I know, I'm going to try to see him on Saturday. If he doesn't bite me in the ass (it's happened before...) I might make it happen.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

a chat romance!!!!!!!!!!

the new choco and cass!!
    stop being creepy

love is not creepy

love is beautiful

Where this is true, and I'm certain cB557 is a very nice young man, he may not date my daughter.

how did you and spool meet again?

<3<3<3

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    What the Hell there's some kind of fair going on out here there's a bouncey castle????

You summoned me, Citizen?

• Options

Huh, I haven't seen a portable bouncy castle that let people in who weigh over 60lbs in...ever. This is going to be interesting.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    My mom calls me at work in a panic. She's been ignoring "enter your password" dialogs for a month and now she has 46 emails in her outbox and everyone is telling her she never replies to their emails. She couldn't give me a coherent answer about which account, what the dialogs said, or what her password was. I get a team viewer session up after 5 minutes of talking her through downloading and opening the thing. Used keychain access to recover the password (ty apple) and pasted it into all the places that need it. Took 30 seconds.

If this ever happens to me with my kids I'll die. Gotta keep up with technology every day, never stop, what's this, Windows beta builds? Sign me up. Brain implants? Get it in here. Early nanomachine adopter coming through.

There has only really been 2 or 3 things I've said "fuck it" with regards to learning about it.

I really think our generation is a leap ahead of our parents. We want to continue learning. That's our generation's thing, we're a generation of learners. My dad stopped learning unless it was relevant to him at his job, but man I find myself sometimes like 50 pages in wikipedia wonder what the fuck I'm doing.

If I busted out an encyclopedia in front of my parents they'd think I was odd, but this is a thing we all do now.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited September 2014
    So, a standard sodastream refill is 14 ounces of CO2 and costs 15 bucks.

If I purchased a 20lb tank, a sodamod and the line needed to hook it all up it would cost ~250 dollars.

That 20 lb tank = ~22.8 normal refills which would cost over 330 bucks, so it pays itself off in the first full charge.

But the real winner here is... It will only cost 25 bucks to refill my tank from this point forward, essentially making seltzer cheap to the point of silly (~1 buck instead of 15 per refill).

My sodastream sits close to my recycle bin and a ledge... I tould totally put the 20 lb canister on the floor and run the line up behind the sodastream.

yeah - probably going to do this.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options

a chat romance!!!!!!!!!!

the new choco and cass!!
    stop being creepy

love is not creepy

love is beautiful

Chu called dibs?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular
    Yeah OK Taken 3 looks good dammit lol

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular

a chat romance!!!!!!!!!!

the new choco and cass!!
    stop being creepy

love is not creepy

love is beautiful

the forbidden apple tastes the sweetest

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

If I purchased a 20lb tank, a sodamod and the line needed to hook it all up it would cost ~250 dollars.

That 20 lb tank = ~22.8 normal refills which would cost over 330 bucks, so it pays itself off in the first full charge.

But the real winner here is... It will only cost 25 bucks to refill my tank from this point forward, essentially making seltzer cheap to the point of silly (~1 buck instead of 15 per refill).

My sodastream sits close to my recycle bin and a ledge... I tould totally put the 20 lb canister on the floor and run the line up behind the sodastream.

Why not just go for a full bar soda gun at this point?

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    if we stay in portland after I graduate I want to live in town instead of in the suburbs

but I am looking at apartments and they are like 2200 for a 3 bedroom

that is a lot : (

that apartment has two more bedrooms for ~1/3rd my rent

you pay 6600/mo for a 1 br?

as a poet?

i missed a word, 1/3rd MORE than i pay

and i just moonlight as a poet

i work in advertising during the day

do you do copywriting? i'm thinking of taking a better paying job in my company as one

i'd basically be writing speeches, ads, whatever the fuck they want me to i assume

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular

a chat romance!!!!!!!!!!

the new choco and cass!!
    stop being creepy

love is not creepy

love is beautiful

chatulets and spoolavues

• Options
    There are hoolahoops and long scarves for sale

you must RESIST!

*frets*

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Live closer to downtown Beaverton. Or multnomah village.

I bet multnomah village is expensive and it's still far from down town : (

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    bowen wrote: »

a chat romance!!!!!!!!!!

the new choco and cass!!
    stop being creepy

love is not creepy

love is beautiful

Chu called dibs?

Loving this line of convo, not gross at allnope

So It Goes on
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    It is cute when towns have nothing decent to put up on their water towers.

there is a water tower between austin and houston that has a smiley face on it

15217574700_fa4a095afe_o.png

The water tower that always agrees with your posts.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

a chat romance!!!!!!!!!!

the new choco and cass!!
    stop being creepy

love is not creepy

love is beautiful

DENIED

young love

crushed by the elder establishment

never was there a story of more woe ;-;

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
  • Options

This is a legitimate thing people do who delved into the soda hobby. If you're legit about soda making, you'd be crazy not to do this.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Well shit, that Taken 3 trailer is actually pretty good.

Tak3n.

• Options
    PantsBPantsB Fake Thomas Jefferson Registered User regular

OTOH it produces really crappy soda

11793-1.png
    day9gosu.png
    QEDMF xbl: PantsB G+
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

This is an amazing rescue dog. Get immediately.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    god damn it gooby got there first >:(

• Options

This is an amazing rescue dog. Get immediately.

just pray he does not have separation anxiety : (

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    man
    shipping IRL people is wierd enough
    but like we're right here, guys
    do it when we're in class or something, at least

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular

a chat romance!!!!!!!!!!

the new choco and cass!!
    stop being creepy

love is not creepy

love is beautiful

I was dating a girl in high school whose dad forbid us from seeing each other. It really didn't have the effect he intended.

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    that's the trouble with [chat]

hide yo kids hide yo wife

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Talked to a dude last night that fell off the head of a barge tow and went under. 300 feet till it spit him back out.

Myself, I wouldn't want to test my luck father than that but old boy seemed pretty chill about it.

rockrnger on
  • Options
    So It Goes wrote: »
    bowen wrote: »

a chat romance!!!!!!!!!!

the new choco and cass!!
    stop being creepy

love is not creepy

love is beautiful

Chu called dibs?

Loving this line of convo, not gross at allnope

I think there was an injoke about a year or two back where chu was telling spool he was going to date his daughter once she moved away.

I could be making it all up though.

This discussion has been closed.