As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Marvel Heroes 2015] Cosmic Chaos - Pet and Team Up Sale

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Undocumented patch change: unique notifications in chat are back, enable via game options menu.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    do they have an eta on the "hold alt for max roll tooltip" thing? that's with the achievement patch right?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    do they have an eta on the "hold alt for max roll tooltip" thing? that's with the achievement patch right?

They're doing that? That is probably the best change I've ever heard.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I ended up with a Spider-Clone Formula and a Helm of Doom out of a blue box this event, plus like 100+ Omegas. Also got Iron Man from, like, 25 to 60 in less than a day. Didn't play most of the back half of the event though, so I really missed out on a lot of opportunities for goodies.

• Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    Not in from what I saw.

• Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    Those crimson boxes only ever dropped from paddy buffs for me. But then again I do have terrible luck typically.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    So two things . Chat profanity filter was disabled so chaos on that front. Second the server has become very unstable. Also really having fun with venom , so I guess three things.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    So two things . Chat profanity filter was disabled so chaos on that front. Second the server has become very unstable. Also really having fun with venom , so I guess three things.

I loved the first time I encountered the Lizard with him.

• Options
    Blackbird SR-71CBlackbird SR-71C Registered User regular
    Yeah I just started on Venom myself. Got almost to level 20 by just doing the Raft prologue and a bit of Midtown Madness. God damn is he more enjoyable than Thing.

steam_sig.png
    Steam ID: 76561198021298113
    Origin ID: SR71C_Blackbird

• Options
    I think you'll find that true of like 90% of the roster.

Sadly.

• Options
    Cosmic MM and IC are no joke, prepare to die often.

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    I have a buddy who is not a PA guy but would like to be in a SG.

Could he be invited into ours?

• Options
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

Yea, it's definitely rough in there. I actually had to resummon Iceman's Golems! Was manageable once I realized I had to play from the edges of the scrum and just shoot in but fairly engaging. I can't imagine how actual melee dudes are gonna handle that shit though.

Also if you're going to take down a boss in MM you'd better pack a lunch.

• Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    Anyway if it's okay for him to join I would appreciate if someone would invite my buddy, his ingame name is dyers

• Options
    Anyway if it's okay for him to join I would appreciate if someone would invite my buddy, his ingame name is dyers
    Invite sent, they should see it next time they are online.

• Options
    LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    iFMfSqo.jpg

I would buy that costume in a heartbeat if it came with a "summon kittens" emote.

• Options
    Why are their now Hot Dog Stash tabs?

They're not purchasable but they're there.

• Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    Emma Frost everyone.

qfyJEo8.jpg

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
  • Options
    Why are their now Hot Dog Stash tabs?

They're not purchasable but they're there.
    They are placeholder icons for upcoming team up stash tabs.

• Options
    In response to people saying cosmic MM/IC going to get nerfed:
    Amthua wrote:

If anything, the difficulty will increase. I am carefully monitoring the feedback. From experience I would say it's a tad bit easy as opposed to difficult.

• Options
    farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular
    What is look like in the cosmic MM/IC. I was going to try it out and ran She Hulk to 40 instead.

• Options
    ironsizideironsizide You must whip it Registered User regular
    I just know everyone will want me to join parties as Shulkie now that she releases balloons on brutal strikes.

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    farbekrieg wrote: »
    What is look like in the cosmic MM/IC. I was going to try it out and ran She Hulk to 40 instead.

Its honestly not that bad. You just have to keep moving now.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    I am digging She Hulk but the build I am using can get aggravating on some of the villains.

"Oh I see you are punching in place for 5 seconds. Let me step 1 foot to the left so you miss all of those punches."

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Edit- No idea what happend there.

EspantaPajaro on
  • Options
    All right since I've been back for a few days general thought times. Overall the game has gotten much better since I left ( Sep 2013? Somewhere around there). I'm liking the omega levels and the new items for a lot of my old heroes. Spiderman is still extremely fun and punisher has gotten MUCH better. Will try out the last of my main trio deadpool tomorrow to see how he has changed. Legendries existed when I left but uru/runewords/enchanter is all new. And while I thought I would be super behind forever I'm confident that Spiderman has mostly caught up. The only thing I'm disappointed in is how tedious it still is to level vendors . I just finished maxing out the enchanter thanks to the million items the events throw at you. It feels like it takes forever 15+. So yeah the games come far love it.

Small tangent- So help me god why has the default voice of Spiderman not changed ?! Ugh so many good outfits ruined by him.

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Probably want to wait another six months to play Deadpool as he has not been touched at all except to add a spirit spender months ago. His 52 review won't be for another 3 months at least.

Dirtyboy on
  • Options
    scherbchenscherbchen Asgard (it is dead)Registered User regular

yeah, I didn't know Juggernaut's health bar actually went down that far.

• Options
    ironsizideironsizide You must whip it Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    I am digging She Hulk but the build I am using can get aggravating on some of the villains.

"Oh I see you are punching in place for 5 seconds. Let me step 1 foot to the left so you miss all of those punches."

I went with the movement-based opener (Opening Statement?) and the starter finisher as my basic moves, and along with her sig, it keeps her very mobile. The only move that really keeps me in place for a bit is the 10-hit one, and I ignore that move if I'm fighting a mosquito-on-acid such as Melekith. Bar Exam can be troublesome, but it's worth it if it hits!

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Just a heads up Hand of Doom drop rates in Cosmic midtown are a fair bit higher than they should be and its not getting fixed till next patch.

I'm actually really enjoying Cosmic MM theres a few cheap deaths that you cant do much about and mobility is super important (anything with a tell will likely one shot all but the tankiest heroes) so if you have latency issues you will probably do best to stay away but the challenge level is at a pretty fun level and the rewards seem decent.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    Man She-Hulk is one of my favorite characters, but I am in the midst of playing Pillars of Eternity! Whyyyy Gaz?!

Not that she'll be going anywhere of course. I guess my bigger lament is that I couldn't play her during Big 10.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Man She-Hulk is one of my favorite characters, but I am in the midst of playing Pillars of Eternity! Whyyyy Gaz?!

Not that she'll be going anywhere of course. I guess my bigger lament is that I couldn't play her during Big 10.

Oh she'll be going places. Like across the room to deliver an elbow drop of justice.

• Options
    Doomsaw wrote:

Hey all,

Two important data points to consider:

Everyone is expecting a surprise hero / team-up / something for April Fools.
    • The powers team is incredibly busy with training new people, working on Scarlet Witch, doing some updates to Black Widow & Hawkeye, finishing up the AXIS Onslaught raid, working on the Ultron Mode, working on Vision, working on Dr. Doom, making adjustments to IW and She-Hulk, finishing converting every team-up in the game to the Team-Up 2.0 system and working on any bugs that are reported in the bug-report sections.
    • Given that the team has WAY more than enough to do for the next 8 weeks and given that it wouldn't really be a surprise, there will be no "surprise" heroes / team-ups / costumes or anything else that would take time from MichaelMayhem, PsiLocke, amthua and the rest of the powers designers.

I do believe the marketing team has an April 1st announcement to make, but there aren't any in-game activities or new things planned. We thought it best to focus on the real work and maybe surprise you guys at some future date, when it would actually be a surprise.

(Also, this isn't a Doomsaw distraction, this is real talk).

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    My hopes of playable J.J.J dashed once again.

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Doomsaw 0wrote:
    • The powers team is incredibly busy with training new people, working on Scarlet Witch, doing some updates to Black Widow & Hawkeye, finishing up the AXIS Onslaught raid, working on the Ultron Mode, working on Vision, working on Dr. Doom, making adjustments to IW and She-Hulk, finishing converting every team-up in the game to the Team-Up 2.0 system and working on any bugs that are reported in the bug-report sections.

No mention of Thing 52 makes me sad.

Stupid characters in stupid successful movie franchises actually owned by stupid Marvel instead of super stupid Fox....

Edit: Doh, thought the second close quote was an error. Stupid BBCode.

DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Options
    Well its not quite as bad but spiderman fans also feel the pain knowing he will never have so much as a cameo in the other marvel movies.

• Options
    I actually have a lot of hope for Feige overseen even if Sony made Spidey movies. I was mostly grumbling about Thing still not having been updated in the game to the new power pattern and such.

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Some of these costumes seem ridiculously expensive. I'd feel kind of gluttonous spending fifteen bucks on one of them.

...but I really want movie Rocket Raccoon.

Aww crap. I know how this is going to end.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    ValiantheartValiantheart Registered User regular
    So yeah either Thanos is the surprise hero or they embedded some really solid artwork in the files to fool the Russian dataminers:
    http://glasscannon.ru/2015/04/marvel-heroes-datamajn-01-04-15/

PSN: Valiant_heart PC: Valiantheart99
This discussion has been closed.