Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

A [DOODLE] Thread for the Ages. [NSFW]

1333435363739»

• Kim kongKim kong Registered User regular
    edited September 26
    g9xgspgo55sv.jpg
    d41m5lheb814.jpg
    fy8h66r2m2yf.jpg
    Doodle!

Kim kong on
    acadiaDidgeridooSublimusPeas
  • TheBogTheBog Registered User regular
    tic68bq3md7y.png
    5silq1ttsfwe.png
    I miss the old days

IrukaacadiaSublimusPeas
  • Kim kongKim kong Registered User regular
    edited October 1
    nv0yl6njjqbl.jpgph3niak4r3dt.jpg

c72r1snodcu6.jpg
    kzycjo9fmbqo.jpg
    v3yrb61susqq.jpg
    More doodles! In shitty Instagram quality!

Kim kong on
    acadiaDidgeridooSublimusPeas
  • acadiaacadia Registered User regular
    edited October 1
    @Kim kong those hands are p good. bald bearded guy with suspenders is my fav -- his simplified gestures on the left look great

przdshiimhxw.png
    9jj1z6tzi1or.png
    4vs0g0jvqbxa.png
    jlimu1xedzmr.png
    f8fbo37kqght.png
    nq8936rlhefh.png
    1br42b9wrhfz.png
    eettv0yjv2lc.png
    iuc869xbhgr3.png

beach doods

someday i'll learn how to draw a straight line

acadia on
    DidgeridooSublimusKim kongPeas
  • DidgeridooDidgeridoo Registered User regular
    I am trying my hand at drawing again for the first time in, oh... 15, 16 years? I was never any good, but I always enjoyed it. My long term goal is to get good enough at an expressive, cartoony style to make stupid short comics and silly drawings. My short term goal is to get better at making things actually look like the thing I am trying to draw, and to buck the "stiff" look that all my drawings of people or creatures have. I'm gonna have to practice. A lot. Here's my first sketch page in forever.

7txh6f9685q7.jpg

Switch Friend Code: SW-0999-1072-9696
    tynicSublimusacadia
  • EsiotrotEsiotrot Registered User regular
    edited October 7
    ofp8i1p9dodc.png

doodle on the train, trying to ignore the stench of fish and egg curry from the very loud family next to me.

Esiotrot on
    acadiaDidgeridooSublimusJolliKim kongPeas
  • JolliJolli Registered User regular
    Esiotrot wrote: »
    ofp8i1p9dodc.png

doodle on the train, trying to ignore the stench of fish and egg curry from the very loud family next to me.
    Damn I love your art style.

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
    acadia
  • EsiotrotEsiotrot Registered User regular
    thank you :D

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Butt butt butt butt butt

hj5g11iu4gf1.jpeg

DidgeridooacadiaSublimusPeas