As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Large Group Accomdations

dunbrine47dunbrine47 Registered User new member
I was going to ask this earlier but wanted to spread out my topics. I'm planning to go to PAX East with a group of up to five people (including me). What I want to know is what are the recommended places to house 5 people (comfortably) in a single room/suite near the center?

• BSGRushBSGRush Registered User regular
    I'd check airbnb.com. Seems you could find something thru them for the size you need.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    we really enjoy marriott custom house. it's a block from faneuil hall and a very pleasant 20 minute walk down the waterfront to the convention center. it's the huge building with the clocktower. it's around 350 a night but comfortably sleeps 5 (separate bedroom with a king bed, large pullout couch in the living room, complimentary cot).

• rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    honestly any room as long as you dont mind sharing a bed any room with 2 beds you will be just fine