Ps3 suddenly won't have nothing to do with internet?

WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
I was watching netflix before work, so it's something while I was at work? tho unsure what.

Got home , and everything else connecting fine to both wired and wifi in the house, Ps3 won't, instant "An Error hass occurred you have been signed out of psn(80711008)" whenever I try and sign in, have tried rebooting it, the router, the modem? did a setting get bonkered that I don't know about?

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508

• WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    On connection test too, it obtains IP fine, succeeds at internet connection, then fails "PSN" and signs out/crashes back to no internet

• -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    Sounds more like a PSN issue than a PS3 issue.

SOme research sounds like it might be a port forward issue, sigh, I have no idea how to do port anything on this new modem/router either, but still wth it worked fine before work!

Other weird thing, trying wired connection just fails on ps3, but if I try wireless, it not only fails, but then crashes PC's internet until I do a modem reset

• azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Try to log into PSN from the Playstation website. It's possible your account was hacked and the password changed.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »

Hmm it has lasted past that, but now I wonder if I "fixed" it during that, and trying to think what solutions were disregarded during that window