As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL]PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS?

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Joe flacco is cool as hell.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    He's no Carson Palmer. That's for sure.

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    He seems like a good dude but also bland so you can make just about any joke stick because he's kind of a blank canvas.

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Yeah, no one actively hates Joe Flacco, and I think most of us here genuinely like the guy, at least as a person, if not as a player.

He's just an easy and fun target to make fun of, and it's nice to be able to joke about a football player for reasons other than they've done something horrible.

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Ej7Jnds.jpg

Jimmy Clausen's fascinating. Is there a good picture of him available? Is it even possible?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    It is completely impossible for Jimmy Clausen to not look like a complete douche.

• Options
    He's enjoying the ride and why shouldn't he? We should all be so lucky.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Jimmy Clausen looks like the kind of person that says "no homo" a lot.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    jimmy clausen is the guy in the background of every fraternity photo

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    are these saturday games new? I know playoff games are played on saturday but I don't remember regular season ones

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    They always have Saturday night games at the end of the season.

• Options
    Jars wrote: »
    are these saturday games new? I know playoff games are played on saturday but I don't remember regular season ones

I know if they had two the other years, but yeah they always had at least one around this time of year. I think it had something to do with the bowl games leading to one Saturday with only 3 or so college games, aka perfect time for NFL ratings.

Maximum don't look
    @MaioccoCSN
    Agree with @mortreport that top outside candidate to replace Jim Harbaugh as #49ers coach is Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels.

• Options
    Awesome, he'll bring back Tebow.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »

I know if they had two the other years, but yeah they always had at least one around this time of year. I think it had something to do with the bowl games leading to one Saturday with only 3 or so college games, aka perfect time for NFL ratings.

Maximum don't look
    @MaioccoCSN
    Agree with @mortreport that top outside candidate to replace Jim Harbaugh as #49ers coach is Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels.

Fuck it. I'm out.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    oh hey, there's a guy I hoped I'd never have to think about again

• Options
    NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    I figured the Saturday games were because Christmas falls on a Thursday this year.

brDe918.jpg
  • Options
    chargers, raiders, and rams are all reporting that none of them are going to LA next year

like I said I'll believe it when I see it

• Options
    edited December 2014
    The same reports say Goodell told them this week nobody moves in 2015 and relocations should be considered for 2016. Which is great because now the Raiders have no stadium for 2015 and need a temporary home just like everybody said they would. One possibility brought up at the time and still on the table was them sharing with the 49ers for the 2015 season, which would be interesting to say the least, but more likely than any other option.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    if the Jets/Giants share one why not the 49ers/Raiders

• Options
    Time for some Thursday Night Football on Saturday Afternoon.

• Options
    mark sanchez is bad at football

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Sanchez trying to show Cutler how it's done.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    philly needs better cornerbacks

• Options
    Between Nacho and the Lollipop guild in the secondary I'm feeling like this season's pretty much over, which sucks because it had some high points and I thought that they might be putting it together.

• Options
    when is foles coming back?

• Options
    FOLES IS DEAD!

or he'll be back in a couple of weeks.

OR NEVER!

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    What do you guys think, panthers d vs manziel, or Giants d vs at Louis?

I feel like the panthers might let me down versus manziel

• Options
    CODY PARKEY GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Three weeks ago I was thinking the Eagles could get to the 2 seed in the NFC. They're going to be eliminated from the playoffs before the final week of the regular season by getting repeatedly beaten deep by DeSean Jackson, humiliating themselves in Danny Snyder's cesspit of a stadium.

Welp, time to go vomit with rage.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Wow I 100% forgot there were games today... How in the hell are the Eagles losing?

• Options
    Barcardi wrote: »
    Wow I 100% forgot there were games today... How in the hell are the Eagles losing?
    Kilroy wrote: »
    mark sanchez is bad at football
    Kilroy wrote: »
    philly needs better cornerbacks

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Sanchize is doing pretty OK today. The secondary is baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Barcardi wrote: »

Combination of stupid penalties, an injured kicker that's missed a few FGs, and a defensive coordinator who thinks that Bradley Fletcher should be left alone on an island against DeSean Jackson.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    I guess the question is more metaphysically how are the Eagles losing to the Washington football team.

• Options
    yes yes yes that interception

• Options
    Hahahhaha oh my

• Options
    Looks like a scoring drive.

This discussion has been closed.