As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL]PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS?

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Holy shit Dallas you lucky motherfuckers

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Survivor-Champion.jpg

daniel-bryan-wrestlemania-30.jpg?w=600

0NEiA3h.png

r5XU5FM.gif

Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    10 games 10 Touchdowns for ODB.

• Options
    Jesus Christ Phill Simms is a moron. I'm the biggest cowboys homer in the world and that was an obvious PI call on Carr.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Colts have really sucked the last few weeks.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    six people struck by lightning at raymond james stadium

god is punishing bucs fans

well maybe packers fans since that's who was mostly in the stadium

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Fuck you Colts.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    six people struck by lightning at raymond james stadium

god is punishing bucs fans

well maybe packers fans since that's who was mostly in the stadium

Yikes, hope everyone is okay

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Well @Maximum‌ good win, my team pooped itself ... Looking forward to the offseason now.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    The laundry list of infractions that just was announced is almost funny for how sad it was.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    oh right I forgot the bills are only good for one offensive drive a game

• Options
    Colts have really sucked the last few weeks.

colts can't beat good teams. they beat up on bad teams the suck it up against real compeition

• Options
    I've only watched like 2 raiders games but I really like Derrick Carr. I kind of wish he played for someone besides the raiders, because he's been the best rookie QB I've seen this year.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Oh, so the Rams take issue with Odell Beckham doing awesome things and then celebrating afterwards per FOX sideline reporter. So its not just the St. Louis baseball team that concern themselves with "playing the right way"

Goose! on
  • Options
    This week sucks

Patriots clinch a bye
    Steelers clinch playoff spot
    Cowboys are going to clinch playoff spot
    Buffalo looking like they are going to be eliminated

• Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    This week sucks

Patriots clinch a bye
    Steelers clinch playoff spot
    Cowboys are going to clinch playoff spot
    Buffalo looking like they are going to be eliminated

Yes. All is going according to keikaku*
    *keikaku means plan

• Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    I really wanted that Cardinals/Bengals Super Bowl.

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    Being in a bar in Minnesota for that Vikings game was an experience.

It went from loud to completely silent to nothing but groans

• Options
    Wow, everything that can go right for the Cowboys is happening in this game.

• Options
    Mother of God.

Literally every single thing is going the Cowboys way today.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    bills get the ball at the half but the offense is in its usual form

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    What are seattles current chances of making the playoffs with these games going the way they are going? Are they still on the cusp or in?

Barcardi on
  • Options
    Barcardi wrote: »
    What are seattles current chances of making the playoffs with these games going the way they are going? Are they still on the cusp or in?

Seattle is in as long as they win one of their next two game or Dallas wins one of their next two games.

So they're basically a lock.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    nfc playoff picture is prety much set unless dallas self destructs in the second half

• Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular

Pretty good. If they win tonight or next week it's a sealed deal. I imagine they should be able to handle St Louis at home. If not it might come down to a tie breaker with Philidelphia.

• Options
    Gnizmo wrote: »

Pretty good. If they win tonight or next week it's a sealed deal. I imagine they should be able to handle St Louis at home. If not it might come down to a tie breaker with Philidelphia.

Seattle has the head to head tiebreaker against Philly, and if Dallas wins today (or next week) there is no way for 3 teams to finish 10-6. Only way Seattle is out is if Dallas, Philly and Seattle all finish 10-6, which would put Dallas and Philly in over Seattle.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    Dammit I don't want to see a happy Cowboys team owner.

• Options

jjsoon1.jpg

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options

Don't fret. It just builds up the inevitable postseason disappointment that much more.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    you had one job Kansas City

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    also lolSaints

the NFC South is amazing

• Options
    Hasselback is in for Luck.

Yay, playoffs! I wonder how much tickets are going to go for...

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    if the cardinals lose the cowboys might actually be the #1 seed

• Options
    The Cowboys have a legit chance to make a run on the playoffs. Honestly the only 2 teams in the NFC that are definitely better are the Packers and the Seahawks.

• Options
    oh buffalo got a first down. I wasn't expecting that

• Options
    I feel sorry for Hasselback as the backup on this team, I always liked him. I bet he would make a good coach in a few years.

• Options
    Odell Beckham is literally the best.

• Options
    And of course I score all of the points this week in Bad Predictions rather than last week.

• Options
    These idiots can't catch anything.

• Options
    As soon as I have any money I'm going to go on one of those knockoff Jersey websites and order an authentic ODB for like 30 bucks and hope it actually shows up.

This discussion has been closed.