Options

Now I have a [movies] thread, ho ho ho

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    So when does "King Kong v. Godzilla" happen?

Actually, when does a Monster Wrestling Federation movie happen? King Kong, Godzilla, the T-Rex from Jurassic Park, one of the kaijus and one of the Jaegers from Pacific Rim... King Kong coming out to John Cenas music...

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I watched the Wolf of Wall Street today. That sure was a movie about a lot of awful goddamned people!

I'm a little over halfway done with it.

Like, it's perfectly shot. It's so well acted it's EXHAUSTING. Technically speaking, it's a 10/10.

But by God, I've never taken an illegal drug in my life and I feel like I need to quit cocaine and get clean.

Transporter on
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    David_T wrote: »
    So when does "King Kong v. Godzilla" happen?

Actually, when does a Monster Wrestling Federation movie happen? King Kong, Godzilla, the T-Rex from Jurassic Park, one of the kaijus and one of the Jaegers from Pacific Rim... King Kong coming out to John Cenas music...

lol if you don't think Godzilla would be Cena. dude no-sells like a champ.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I watched the Wolf of Wall Street today. That sure was a movie about a lot of awful goddamned people!

"Actually the madness started on our very first day, when one of our brokers Ben Jenner, Christened the elevator by getting a blowjob from a sales assistant. Her name was Pam and to her credit, she did have this amazing technique with this wild, twist and jerk motion. About a month later, Donnie and I decided to double team on a Saturday afternoon while our wives were out shopping for Christmas dresses.

Eventually Ben married her, which was pretty amazing considering she blew every single guy in the office.

Then he got depressed and killed himself three years later."

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    The latest in Sony's weeks long train wreck that is the Sony Hack is:
    Sony Executives trash Untitled Cameron Crowe film starring Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone before it even comes out.

Apparently Amy Pascal really likes Crowe so she gave the film a go ahead despite a rocky script and the movie turned out absolutely terrible, with Sony looking at 100 Million invested in it.

Sony also points out that "less educated" audiences were more receptive to it so they plan on marketing it to, well, dumb people.

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    How is it already done but we don't have a title yet

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    It was originally titled Deep Tiki but they scrapped it and haven't decided on a new one

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    You know I think I always knew that Hollywood was as terrible as it is.

But seeing all the drama unfold right before your very eyes is still funny as hell.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    It was originally titled Deep Tiki but they scrapped it and haven't decided on a new one

Why
    Deep Tiki is an amazing title

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    And all it took was a massive invasion of hundreds of people's privacy

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Yeah, I don't think we should be celebrating this hack.

People's social security numbers and very private information were stolen.

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Yeah. I know that.

But to be honest, I'm not going to pretend like I'm losing any sleep over it.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    Zonugal wrote: »

I wasn't celebrating anything

just saying one of the news stories

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

I wasn't celebrating anything

just saying one of the news stories

Oh I know, but there seems to be a certain ignorance being applied as people gobble up this gossip while neglecting the heinous action that brought it to them.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    So I just watched Redline for the first time

holy shit

Now be like me and watch it another 12, see it in theaters, memorize the soundtrack, own key animation, and

Yeah I really like Redline

• Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    The social security numbers and private personal info, yeah, that stuff sucks

All the crazy goings-on behind Sony Pictures, though

That stuff is priceless

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I could watch a new The Shadow movie.

• Options
    Yeah!
    And also The Phantom but do it right this time!

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    I have not been reading any of the Sony hack stuff and I have done my best to ignore it because I do have a big problem with how that information was gathered.

I'm not suggesting that you guys see the celebrity phone as not a big deal, I am just applying the same principle here as well. I was outraged about the news of the world phone hacking, I was outraged at the celebrity nudes thing and I am deeply disturbed about the Sony pictures thing and do not believe it should be celebrated

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Hmmm Spider-Man/Shadow crossover you say

• Options

That stuff is priceless

Do... Do you endorse the release of such information?

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    The gender pay inequality at Sony that was leaked is pretty upsetting and I'll be glad if that leak leads to the problem being fixed (I'm not holding my breath, though).

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    I love that portrayal of Michael Bay.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Yeah!

Don't you mean do it right again?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I want a new The Shadow but I want him fighting mob bosses and gangsters, not supernatural guys.

However Alec Baldwin was a really good Shadow so I'm not sure who would replace him.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options

That stuff is priceless

The SSN and private info of employees is the only part of it I take issue with, yes

The rest of the crazy stuff, like Sony possibly doing a Super Mario Bros. movie, or a 22 Jump Street/MIB crossover, none of that stuff seems too discernible from the kind of leaks we see all the time

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I want a new The Shadow but I want him fighting mob bosses and gangsters, not supernatural guys.

However Alec Baldwin was a really good Shadow so I'm not sure who would replace him.

Jon Hamm

AtomicTofu on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I want a Spider-Man Noir movie.

• Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

the face he makes

its so good

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options

That stuff is priceless

The SSN and private info of employees is the only part of it I take issue with, yes

The rest of the crazy stuff, like Sony possibly doing a Super Mario Bros. movie, or a 22 Jump Street/MIB crossover, none of that stuff seems too discernible from the kind of leaks we see all the time
    The problem is you can't differentiate the two

the Jump Street news came because they hacked a ladies email

So are you saying you're fine with email hacking?

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

the face he makes

its so good

I actually like that Hitchcock the most I think

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    I obviously don't think you are, Vow

I'm just saying that you kinda can't have your cake and eat it too

The news you like and are okay with came from illegal, invasive breaches of privacy

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Ah, I didn't know all this stuff was coming from personal email hacks specifically

I thought they were just slowly doling out stuff that existed in Sony's database

• Options

The news you like and are okay with came from illegal, invasive breaches of privacy

I mean

it happened

that sucks

I'm still gonna laugh at those channing tatum emails

• Options
    edited December 2014

I mean

it happened

that sucks

I'm still gonna laugh at those channing tatum emails
    Oh I am too

I posted a news story after all

I just don't think anyone should be saying YEAH THIS IS FINE THAT THIS HAPPENED

It happened and the news and details are out there so people are gonna talk about them

but no one should be in favor of email hacks

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Radius wrote: »
    Yeah!

Don't you mean do it right again?

Man that was not a great movie

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Just make sure it's still Billy Zane.

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    i want to rewatch that awful t3 deleted scene with stupid sounding arnold because i am fascinated by absolute trainwrecks (figuratively speaking) but i also just want to forget about it completely and forever disassociate that with the badass cool t-800 from the first two movies

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    How about a Phantom 2040 movie

3basnids3lf9.jpg

This discussion has been closed.