As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[The Librarians] Noah Wylie's Warehouse 13

2»

• Options
    SchrodingerSchrodinger Registered User regular
    So the Alicia Witt episode was really good. In large part because it had Alicia Witt. Baking soda volcano guy was hilarious.

Watching John Larroquette and Jerry O Connell try to sword fight was just as bad as it sounds.

• Options
    So apparently this show is back on tv.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    It's still fun as well, though Christian Kane is still in it so I will continue watching regardless of overall quality.

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I like all the actors and the setting is enjoyable. The problem with the show is that it is heavily formulaic and the formula was boring after episode 2. I was kind of hoping this season would do something else with the premise of the show but it doesn't look like it. It'll just always be a new big bad, heroes stumbling, ding! let's work together, big bad is vanquished with a little spice of interaction between the characters. I feel like the baddies vs librarians parts could just be cut and there would be a nice story about the characters interacting and growing together. For 35 minutes of a 40 minute run time I'm just waiting patiently for the librarians to once again plot device themselves to victory.

I hope they make more long form movies out of the The Librarian(s).

• Options
    This last episode had interesting plot development. Apparently, the role of Guardian is less about being a physical bodyguard and more about being the moral compass to keep the team from succumbing to temptation.

It was a pretty enjoyable episode because it acted within the confines of the budget. I hope they do more of that.

Lindy Booth is still adorable.

But the lady of the lake scene earlier this season was super duper cheesy.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    oh my god this show is back!?

• Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    There is a second season! :biggrin:
    It isn't streamable. :(
    The first season is! (On Netflix) :biggrin:
    I just want the second season more now. :(

• Options
    Oh wow...

WOW.

This was the greatest episode ever.

It starts off as a groundhog's day trope, and then it has a twist that makes the entire thing awesome.

Plus, some great character moments.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Oh wow...

WOW.

This was the greatest episode ever.

It starts off as a groundhog's day trope, and then it has a twist that makes the entire thing awesome.

Plus, some great character moments.

It was an entertaining episode, as most Time Loops are (provided someone on the show A) has a sense of humor about the whole thing and B) recognizes it's a time loop.
    I do have to admit to being a bit disappointed that they hit the reset button on Jones at the end. It would have been nice to see some actual character growth come out of it.

• Options
    So not surprisingly, this show was canceled a few months back. One of the things I liked about the series is that they never ended a season on a cliffhanger because they never took it for granted they'd return.

If there's anyone left who's still a fan of the show, apparently they're holding an estate sale for all the props. It should also include props from the show Leverage, though they don't have any photos of those yet (not surprising, seeing as how those items are probably locked away in crates).

https://www.estatesales.net/OR/Clackamas/97015/1914759

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Oh man, there's bound to be some really nice things to grab there. Wish I could go. Double wish show wasn't canceled.