Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Can't get to the Pax East Board.

nsanensane That guy with the face.Registered User regular
Every time I try to go to the PAX East board, I get this message:

Insufficient Holiday Cheer

It looks like you need to visit Hydra Holiday Hangout and increase your level of Holiday Spirit!

It's really quite annoying.

wK2XwhV.png
PAX East 2018: Passes [X], Hotel [X], Airfare [], coin []

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    That's because for the next few days the Holiday Hangout is the only board we're allowed to access. You just have to wait for things to get changed back.

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
  • nsanensane That guy with the face. Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Wow. That's really annoying. Thanks for the reply.

nsane on
    wK2XwhV.png
    PAX East 2018: Passes [X], Hotel [X], Airfare [], coin []
    CorvusUsableJam
  • StericaSterica Wow! That was shit.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Festive. The word you are looking for is "festive"

YL9WnCY.png
    Snicketysnick38thDoeDarkPrimusHappendyNova_CLostNinjaEchoIcyLiquidMcFlynnMKRMortal SkyShazkar ShadowstormElvenshaeGonmunjoshofalltradesJacobkosh
This discussion has been closed.