As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
We're funding a new Acquisitions Incorporated series on Kickstarter right now! Check it out at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pennyarcade/acquisitions-incorporated-the-series-2

Cunning disguises

Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
Disguises are pretty cool because they make stuff look like other stuff.

Here is a polar bear disguised as a grizzly:

lS8yrIp.jpg

Here is a man disguised as a tree:

EkEgMmw.jpg

Here is a lizard doing a better job at being disguised as a tree:

OpyPpjs.jpg

And if you look closely, on this very forum, you might be lucky enough to spot a general chat thread disguised as something dumb like a disguise thread.

So, SE++, how you doin'?

FYYss9j.png
VegemytecabsyFiendishrabbitBucketmanMetzger MeisterUsagimasterofmetroidLorahalogodmodeFyndirintropSlacker71NaphtaliRear Admiral ChocoMagic PinkCorehealerKana3cl1ps3sarukun

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I am sitting in Honolulu needing to poop.

• scarlet blvd.scarlet blvd. Bebop Cola Goooood!Registered User regular
    going insane because my brother chews while he sleeps and the noise makes me want to do horrible violent things.
    otherwise, aight
    no permanent housing, currently no job, looking like I'm going to try to join the navy soon
    in the meantime, video games and getting to spend time with my brothers after we've been spread out for some years.
    also star trek, lots of it.

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    going insane because my brother chews while he sleeps and the noise makes me want to do horrible violent things.
    otherwise, aight
    no permanent housing, currently no job, looking like I'm going to try to join the navy soon
    in the meantime, video games and getting to spend time with my brothers after we've been spread out for some years.

Does he do that grinding thing where it sounds like he's trying to eat his own teeth?

Because my brother used to do that and I wanted to claw my own ears out.

FYYss9j.png
    DaMoonRulz
    otherwise, aight

Does he do that grinding thing where it sounds like he's trying to eat his own teeth?

Because my brother used to do that and I wanted to claw my own ears out.

I'm tempted to put chewing gum in his mouth and see what happens.

It will probably end up in his hair. Which would be funny! But probably also super annoying for him.

I'm pretty sure you can get mouthguards for sleep-teeth-grinding if you want a less funny solution.

FYYss9j.png
    TankHammerNaphtali
    Veldrin wrote: »

Honopoopoo

FYYss9j.png
    VeldrinGoatmonSlacker71Magic Pink
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    tumblr_ng67aqVPmV1qzcv7no1_500.jpg

RCmKIvs.gif
    3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    HermanoBrovid HasselsmofVeldrinMr FuzzbuttDoobhUnbrokenEvaCilla BlackVegemytecabsyTheySlashThemBucketmanGoatmonTallahasseerielTankHammerDarth WaiterKaplarMetzger MeisterPsykomaUsagichromdomLorahaloBeastehEncintropSlacker71DedwrekkaMadEddyHefflingEtchwartsErin The RedCorehealer
    Are you sure that's not just a pale coconut with a face?

FYYss9j.png
    VegemyteFiendishrabbitBucketmanGoatmonKaplarTamPanda4YouSlacker71DedwrekkaMadEddyReynolds
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    It's a Mushable.

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I have a pretty great disguise as a functional human being.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    UnbrokenEvaSLyMTankHammerKwoaruTamchromdomPanda4YouBeastehbalerbowerMadEddy
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    this is poop disguised as a post

it's not a very good disguise

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
    Indie WinterGoatmonMetzger Meisterchromdom
  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    we're all aliens disguised as monkeys, maaan

Xehalus on
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

Well that doesn't make sense. Hawaii has hella public bathrooms.

• DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Pte_Bladrick.jpg
    I have a cunning disguise, sir.

3basnids3lf9.jpg

tynicButlerDonovan PuppyfuckerHermanoMr FuzzbuttTamchromdomBeastehRhesus PositiveMugginsDis'Slacker71ReynoldsjoshofalltradesSpiced HamNeveronUnbreakableVow
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I am awake now because one kid will not move an inch away from me and has to have his knees pulled up into my ribs and the other kid is laying across the bottom of the bed with his legs over mine and the dog is sleeping between my legs.

My wife is nice and comfortable on the other side of the bed. She has 60% of the King size mattress all to herself.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
    MulysaSemproniuschromdomSlacker71
  • NoisymunkNoisymunk Registered User regular
    We slept 10 hours.
    There are no parties to attend today, no family to see.
    I am going to make a big pot of meatballs and we are going to watch dumb movies and play warcraft and drink cocktails like all day.
    It's going to be glorious.

brDe918.jpg
    Mr Fuzzbuttchromdom
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    Pte_Bladrick.jpg
    I have a cunning disguise, sir.

B3DpvPo.png?1

RainfallLord_AsmodeusXaquinGoatmonDarth WaiterKaplarDoobhJoolanderTamDonovan PuppyfuckerDis'HefflingjoshofalltradesNeveron
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    Ive been having arthritis issues in the mornings. I'll wake up and be unable to bend my knees. This morning I woke up and couldn't bend one elbow also. I am slowly petrifying

cabsyTheySlashThemGoatmonchromdomMadEddy
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Ive been having arthritis issues in the mornings. I'll wake up and be unable to bend my knees. This morning I woke up and couldn't bend one elbow also. I am slowly petrifying

Nah, you are just slowly developing a cocoon around you fragile human body in preparation for your evolution into your ultimate form.

Buttcleft on
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Today I get to have dinner with my super annoying grandma who literally talks for hours and hours

I was volunteered for it by my mom since she's in town

Apparently I was volunteered long enough ago that it made it into grandma's Christmas card

I guess I probably should have read it when it arrived like two weeks ago...

MadEddy
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I'm sad because the guy who owns my local comic book store has sold the place and is retiring after 30 years.

But I'm also happy for him because he did well enough to actually retire from the comic book selling business

but still .... It'll feel so weird going in for the first time in 20 years and not see him there

Goatmon
  • mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Noisymunk wrote: »
    We slept 10 hours.
    There are no parties to attend today, no family to see.
    I am going to make a big pot of meatballs and we are going to watch dumb movies and play warcraft and drink cocktails like all day.
    It's going to be glorious.
    This sounds amazing.

Like, pretty much a perfect day.

NoisymunkTankHammerUsagiSlacker71sarukun
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I'm a little bit sick and deciding if I'm sick enough not to go into work tonight

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (it free)
  • MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    I'm a little bit sick and deciding if I'm sick enough not to go into work tonight

Do you have a new game?

Xaquin
    SLyM wrote: »

Do you have a game?

• CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Did somebody say sloppy cosplay?

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
    Peccavi
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    At work I try to disguise myself as a person who knows what the fuck they're doing.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    GoatmonKadithVeldrinTankHammerlonelyahavaTamHacksawSpeed RacerAlbino BunnyUnbrokenEvaLord_AsmodeusDesert LeviathanSlacker71Erin The Red
  • PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    At work I try to disguise myself as a person who knows what the fuck they're doing.

Welcome to adulthood!

GoatmonXaquinSeriouslyMetalbourneJoolanderUsagiTamHacksawchromdomNeoTomaUnbrokenEvaLord_AsmodeusTheySlashThemRhesus PositiveShortyA Dabble Of TheloniusTransporterSlacker71PerrsungtrmpReynoldsErin The Redjoshofalltrades
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular

soppy cockplay

Whippy
    Keith wrote: »

soppy cockplay

cocky soufflé

• ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »

soppy cockplay

cocky soufflé

Falls after 5 to 10 minutes?

.....yeah, that tracks. I mean, for some people. Ahem.

PSN/Steam - Elderlycrawfish

Isn't this why we can't have Chat threads in SE? It goes from Sloppy Cosplay to Crwth's swole nuts and then our toys get taken away.

brDe918.jpg
  • MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    So tired. Baby stayed on nyc time, and got up at 4:30. Now she's napping, but if I move to nap myself, she will wake up

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    Good ol' Monty Python.

Mrs. B. J. Smegma.

Battletag BYToady#1454
    NoisymunkFAQXaquinSlacker71ReynoldsDrez
    Blowing up the Gumby slays me every time.

brDe918.jpg
    Noisymunk wrote: »

Isn't this why we can't have Chat threads in SE? It goes from Sloppy Cosplay to Crwth's swole nuts and then our toys get taken away.

Sloppy cosplay threads predates crwths nuts

I'm not sure which is older between cosplay or ranger threads though

• MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Ranger is older.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
    Speed RacerStraightzi
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I'm a smart guy disguised as an idiot.

b1ehrMM.gif
    Tam
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    I don't know where to post this but

DrUGB9i.jpg

HOLY SHIT did you guys know that kangaroos can get fucking jacked?!?

Mr FuzzbuttRaijin QuickfootVeldrinUsagiTamVegemyteButlerLord_AsmodeusDesert LeviathanTcheldorErin The RedStilts