As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - The Means Of Production

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2014 in The Penny Arcade Hub

image[PA Comic] Wednesday, December 31, 2014 - The Means Of Production

The Means Of Production

The Means Of Production

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2014/12/31

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    TAFKAPTAFKAP Warrior-Jumper Registered User regular
    Tycho, don't eat Gabe's hair!

• Options
    DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular
    TAFKAP wrote: »

Dammit, you eat that hair.

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    gabe cut your hair

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    gabe cut your hair

You're not the boss of Gabe's hair!

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    JingorobetaJingorobeta Registered User new member
    edited December 2014
    I hate to sound like a complete turd, but it seems like there is something missing from the middle panel. Maybe I'm just missing a reference.

tuq45fl8r20l.jpg

Jingorobeta on
    gabe.jpg 145.6K
  • Options
    peacekeeperpeacekeeper AustraliaRegistered User regular
    cyber womb indeed, how can run out of things to make when sites like bad dragon exist

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    TAFKAP wrote: »
    -Tal wrote: »
    gabe cut your hair

Hold on I think I've found some middle ground.

Tycho, eat Gabe's mullet.

• Options
    RodjirRodjir Registered User regular
    Morlocks wow that's a long shot.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Rodjir wrote: »
    Morlocks wow that's a long shot.

Morlocks need soap like anybody else. It's prejudice to assume a race of pale, cave-dwelling cannibals don't care about hygiene.

• Options
    AshramAshram Woodland, CARegistered User regular
    I hate to sound like a complete turd, but it seems like there is something missing from the middle panel. Maybe I'm just missing a reference.

tuq45fl8r20l.jpg

Dammit, that's what I came here to post about. Hopefully Jerry or Mike happens to check the thread sometime today.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Ashram wrote: »

tuq45fl8r20l.jpg

Dammit, that's what I came here to post about. Hopefully Jerry or Mike happens to check the thread sometime today.

Unlikely. Normally they don't pay attention to the forums. Mike I think checks the comic thread, but I think usually they find out via Twitter about tychpos.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    Reaching out to him on Twitter is the best way to quickly get something corrected.

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I feel like the answer is "dicks."

If you don't know what to make in your 3D printer, you make a dick.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    I feel like the answer is "dicks."

If you don't know what to make in your 3D printer, you make a dick.

Wouldn't work; the Dremel platform is only 9" long.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    sn30sn30 Registered User new member
    I'm surprised they didn't go the route of printing something of a phallic nature. Maybe because that's what we'd be expecting?

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    Nope, nothing missing there. Tychpos are completely expected.

• Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    The inside of Tycho's mouth is eating Gabe's hair, but his actual mouth is not.

I don't know what to believe about my mouth anymore. What grotesque capabilities of achievement in horror has it kept secret from me all this time?

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    emimonsteremimonster Silicon ValleyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    SN30 / 8:51AM
    I'm surprised they didn't go the route of printing something of a phallic nature. Maybe because that's what we'd be expecting?

I, too, was expecting a 3rd panel of pixelations met with Tycho's disappointment.

emimonster on
  • Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Okay... so sometimes they live with families. But other times they live together.

Guess it depends of what's funnier at the time.

H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    Okay... so sometimes they live with families. But other times they live together.

It totally does. Sometimes they have wives and kids as Mike and Jerry do in current real life, sometimes they're still bachelor roommates.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    I once felt this way about my USEnet feed. And my CD/DVD burner.
    The two might have been related.

• Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Golden Yak wrote: »

You know how sometimes Moe's is just down the road from the Simpsons' house? And that one time it was on an isolated road in the woods? And how sometimes Roger couldn't get out of the handcuffs but then the other time he could?

It's kind of like that.

Hevach on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    It ain't a self consistent narrative unless it says part x on it, basically.

Pretty easy rule to understand.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Tycho wrote:
    Except he’s was already suffering, I suppose...

---

It was so extreme that he would rather his feel his esophagus continually shredded than to take the sacrament and enter the Far Lands.

Man what the hell Tycho?!

Quid on
  • Options
    J-MoJ-Mo Registered User new member
    That tangent in the third panel is more uncomfortable than the one in Abbie's standup.