Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Please help me figure out what game my friends are talking about:

imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this.Registered User regular
They saw a commercial on tv for a freemium game that is supposed to be like Dragon's Crown (my alltime fav)

They cant remember any other details besides some skeletons getting hit by lightning.

dedicated to being a z-tier toilet poster

• CroakerBCCroakerBC YorkRegistered User regular
    Sounds like that might be the ad for Clash of Clans?

NobodyRainfall
  • GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    @imdointhis‌ I just saw this commercial. The game is Heroes Charge.

bowen wrote: »
    The bacteria in your poop exist everywhere.
  • imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    WOO THANKS!!!

• krapst78krapst78 Registered User regular
    I'm guessing this is the commercial you're talking about? This ad is playing all over the subway stations here in Korea.

Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father prepare to die!
    imdointhis
  • imdointhisimdointhis I should actually stop doin' this. Registered User regular
    thanks!

guess they were wrong, this pretty much has nothing at all in common with dragon's crown. :(

• Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Heroes Charge is the perfect name for a freemium game.

kyrcl.png
    imdointhisNobodyGaslightTofystedethAldoEndaroBobbleArson WellesElvenshaeReynolds