Options

[Destiny] Ours is the Light that illuminates the Dark Below! Hard Mode Crota's End awaits!

• Options
    DreadBertDreadBert Registered User regular
    Anyone else have nightfall glitch fun for units in sniper spots? Both the vandal in skywatch overhead area and boomer in omnigul overhead area kept teleporting between ground and snipe area when they didn't have a direct shot. The boomer almost caused wipe to orbit (hail sunbro) when he teleported down and caught us bunched up in cursed thrall phase.

• Options
    awsimoawsimo a perfectly cromulent human; definitely not a robot Registered User regular
    Erevar wrote: »
    Save greens you get while running bounties and then equip them when you turn the bounty in. 1 bounty will fully level a green helm/chest/gloves and thereby increase the amount of class materials you get from dismantling it.

INTERESTING. *strokes beard thoughtfully*

Never thought of that before.

• Options
    HaximusHaximus Registered User regular
    @Hiryu02‌ @Iron Weasel@Evil Monkey@shoeboxjeddy‌ @morgan_coke‌ and anyone else

Looking to do a Normal Crota Raid run tonight at 7:00pm PST possibly even 2 on the Xbox One.

Please be at least level 30 probably even more like 31. If interested let me know either on here or preferably through the Xbox message (find Haximus) I have the SmartGlass app so I can see it relatively quickly.

Thanks,
    @Haximus‌

Haximus.jpg
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    I'd be interested in a NM Crota run tonight, @Haximus

I've got a 31 Titan

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular

I've got a 31 Titan

• Options
    morgan_cokemorgan_coke Registered User regular
    Haximus wrote: »

Looking to do a Normal Crota Raid run tonight at 7:00pm PST possibly even 2 on the Xbox One.

Please be at least level 30 probably even more like 31. If interested let me know either on here or preferably through the Xbox message (find Haximus) I have the SmartGlass app so I can see it relatively quickly.

Thanks,
    @Haximus‌

I've got a 31 hunter who still needs some armor, but I likely won't be home from work until around 8pm PST, so feel free to ditch me if that doesn't work for your timeline.

XBL: Morgan Coke Yes, there is a space, not an underscore. I'm old school like that.
    Battle.net: morgancoke#1589

Titan's Creed: Jump first, don't ask questions, punch everything
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    I will be available for any sort of raid or whatever tonight around 10 est on PS4, if any are still running that late. CilliaBlack is my psn.

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular

Thanks,
    @Haximus‌
    I should be around and be able to do at least one run. I have 31+ in all three classes.

I don't know if you guys are going back for HM Crota at some point, but it should go without saying that Morgan gets first dibs on the sixth spot.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    Hiryu02Hiryu02 Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I still want to hit HM Crota. I will be online at 7pm pst if needed for the NM.

Hiryu02 on
    Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular

Thanks,
    @Haximus‌

I'll get online when I get back from work. Hopefully you won't have started yet?

The best part of HM Crota this week is basically getting NM loot so far. Killing the big guy himself could fix things, but so far total bust.

• Options
    ObiFett wrote: »

I've got a 31 Titan

Sounds good @ObiFett‌ we might even be able to start a little earlier like 6:30pm.

@morgan_coke‌ If you would like to join for a second run, I am ready and willing to do another when you get on. @Evil Monkey‌ sounds like he will be good to go as well.

@shoeboxjeddy‌ we are going to run two so depending on what time you get on, you can do one or both.

So the first run will consist of myself, @Evil Monkey@Iron Weasel@Hiryu02‌ @ObiFett‌ and one more.

Second run myself, @Evil Monkey‌ and whoever is still on or wants to join at that point. We can figure out logistics when the time comes.

Haximus.jpg
  • Options
    ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    @Haximus‌ If you need a warm body, I'd be up for that first normal Crota run. I've got a 31 hunter and 31 warlock both needing some drops.

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Team Apology Accepted (PS4) is looking for two replacement guardians to run Hard Mode Crota's End with us tonight around 9 pm EST, as we have a few who can't make it. All classes welcome. If you've played with me, Billy, Dark, Hoodie, Katoth, or Justice and you didn't hate it, perhaps you'll consider joining us for a couple of hours.

Send me a PM if you'll be around and want to have some fun! We're going to try the bubbles-on-the-sides strategy, time permitting, which it should, since we got to Crota in like 30 min last week. Also, Dark will yell at you if your weapons aren't upgraded/if you don't have a Gjallarhorn, but I won't. Bonus points if you're a sweet swordbearer, but no worries if you're not.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    I will be available for any sort of raid or whatever tonight around 10 est on PS4, if any are still running that late. CilliaBlack is my psn.

I'd be down for NM crota if we can get a posse together.

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    CormacCormac Registered User regular
    I'd be down for at least one NM Crota tonight or later this week/weekend.

Steam: Gridlynk | PSN: Gridlynk | FFXIV: Jarvellis Mika
  • Options
    I may actually not be down

Today has gone south really really quick and I just might not have the energy

Gunna wait and see after a good meal after work.

• Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    GMaster7 wrote: »
    Team Apology Accepted (PS4) is looking for two replacement guardians to run Hard Mode Crota's End with us tonight around 9 pm EST, as we have a few who can't make it. All classes welcome. If you've played with me, Billy, Dark, Hoodie, Katoth, or Justice and you didn't hate it, perhaps you'll consider joining us for a couple of hours.

Send me a PM if you'll be around and want to have some fun! We're going to try the bubbles-on-the-sides strategy, time permitting, which it should, since we got to Crota in like 30 min last week. Also, Dark will yell at you if your weapons aren't upgraded/if you don't have a Gjallarhorn, but I won't. Bonus points if you're a sweet swordbearer, but no worries if you're not.

Is it worth trying as a 31?

I've run NM Crota three or four times and still have zero equipment drops. It's maddening.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    Arteen wrote: »
    @Haximus‌ If you need a warm body, I'd be up for that first normal Crota run. I've got a 31 hunter and 31 warlock both needing some drops.

Sounds good @Arteen‌ . What is your gamertag and I'll send you a message if we still need one on the first run.

Haximus.jpg
  • Options
    SqueezeSqueeze Registered User regular

@GMaster7 I have a 32 Titan with a fully leveled Ghally and the Crota checkpoint, have run with you guys before, and I really want that shader.

• Options
    CleveraliasCleveralias Registered User regular
    @Haximus count me in if someone drops - 31 Warlock XBLA Cleveralias

jpg.jpg
    XBox360/One/Steam - Cleveralias
    PSN - The_Vandingo
  • Options
    morgan_cokemorgan_coke Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »

I've got a 31 Titan

Sounds good @ObiFett‌ we might even be able to start a little earlier like 6:30pm.

@morgan_coke‌ If you would like to join for a second run, I am ready and willing to do another when you get on. @Evil Monkey‌ sounds like he will be good to go as well.

@shoeboxjeddy‌ we are going to run two so depending on what time you get on, you can do one or both.

So the first run will consist of myself, @Evil Monkey@Iron Weasel@Hiryu02‌ @ObiFett‌ and one more.

Second run myself, @Evil Monkey‌ and whoever is still on or wants to join at that point. We can figure out logistics when the time comes.

Just got home. Xbox live is down for me. Doesn't seem like its a widespread issue, but currently the box is telling me they have a problem on microsofts end. If I can get on, I'll message ya'll in game, otherwise don't worry about holding slots for me or anything, probably a small scale local problem, which means it'll get fixed in ten minutes or ten days :biggrin: :bigfrown:

Appreciate all the consideration guys. Virtual hugs for everyone.

XBL: Morgan Coke Yes, there is a space, not an underscore. I'm old school like that.
    Battle.net: morgancoke#1589

Titan's Creed: Jump first, don't ask questions, punch everything
  • Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Joined a Destinylfg group on my Titan, I got the chestpiece! (shitty stats, but I'll take it) Now I can get to 32 on this duder.

Unfortunately the group fell apart on Crota himself, I got a Last Word from Ir Yut again... My Hunter got one from her last night too.

Sirialis on
  • Options
    CleveraliasCleveralias Registered User regular
    edited January 2015

Just got home. Xbox live is down for me. Doesn't seem like its a widespread issue, but currently the box is telling me they have a problem on microsofts end. If I can get on, I'll message ya'll in game, otherwise don't worry about holding slots for me or anything, probably a small scale local problem, which means it'll get fixed in ten minutes or ten days :biggrin: :bigfrown:

Down for me as well

Cleveralias on
    jpg.jpg
    XBox360/One/Steam - Cleveralias
    PSN - The_Vandingo
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Xbox Live Core Services Limited

Affected platforms:

Xbox One

Affected services:

Signing into Xbox Live

1/28/2015 5:53:22 PM CST:

Xbox members, are you unable to sign in to Xbox Live? Our team is hard at work right now trying to get this resolved. Thank you for staying patient while we work. We'll update you again in 30 minutes.

: (

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    cr0wcr0w Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    If I'm online tonight and anyone on ps4 is up for a NM Crota, look me up. All I need are the boots and maybe helm, either or, since one will get me to 32. I'd like to see if my luck holds up, since I ended up scoring a new job today! Entering the IT field at the ripe old age of 34...kind of scared.

• Options
    ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    Arteen wrote: »

Sounds good @Arteen‌ . What is your gamertag and I'll send you a message if we still need one on the first run.

GT: ArteenEsben

Although I'll be surprised if XBL is back up by then. Get your act together, Microsoft!

• Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    Team Crota-Is-A-Dick-Because-Of-The-Belgian tackled him on hard mode (man that was atrocious) and then we thought "Let's do a quick normal one" and he was a dick on normal too!

But I walked away with a Word of Crota handcannon and Glowhoo, and a Hunger of Crota and Hunter gloves, so I'm happy :biggrin:

Big thanks to everyone who participated and had enough patience (because of Crota's dickishness)

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • Options
    I actually want glowhoo more than the hand canon to be honest, and that is saying something

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    Man, I got a lot of loot today.

- Abyss Defiant and Titan Chest off the Bridge

- Fang of Ir Yût and No Land Beyond (sharded) off HM Crota

- Ship, Titan helm and Last Word (replacing an old one) off Normal Crota

- a whole lot of shards and energies

Oh yeah, and I Glow now.

Titan is good for multiple variations on 32 (once I get some glimmer and do a lot of bounties for leveling the gear).

Thanks to everyone for the takedowns, was good stuff all around!

• Options
    VorpalVorpal Registered User regular
    Im online and up for any ps4 vog or crota (31)

steam_sig.png
    PSN: Vorpallion Twitch: Vorpallion
  • Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular

Down for me as well
    Me too.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    hlprmnkyhlprmnky Registered User regular
    I think I would be a lot more productive in my general life if I could get missions with Dead Orbit VO:
    Guardians! This ...sink full of ...*dirty dishes*... stands between *our* *people* ...andthe*stars*! Please, you must help us!

_
    Your Ad Here! Reasonable Rates!
  • Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    I've just signed on and am ready and willing to battle King Crouton on the PS4 — (@Cormac‌ , @cr0w‌ , @DodgeBlan‌ , @Vorpal‌ , @Cilla Black‌, etc...)

• Options
    EvigilantEvigilant VARegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Full up.

Evigilant on
    XBL\PSN\Steam\Origin: Evigilant
  • Options
    @Haximus count me in if someone drops - 31 Warlock XBLA Cleveralias

Will do. Thanks @Cleveralias‌

@morgan_coke‌ sounds good. It looks like it's kind of up. My did something weird where it didn't detect the expansion I already downloaded.

Haximus.jpg
  • Options
    I still won't be on for another hour or so, probably less. I just need to eat a sandwich once I get home.

Then I will log on to see if people can use me for a raid and go space trucking if not.

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    Bursar wrote: »

I've run NM Crota three or four times and still have zero equipment drops. It's maddening.

It's certainly possible as a 31. We filled up quickly, but we've gone with a 31 and haven't had a problem. Think our Crota-killing group was made up of all 32s, but I wouldn't say that's a requirement to get it done at all.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842
  • Options
    VorpalVorpal Registered User regular
    Evigilant wrote: »
    I need 2 for Crota NM. Would greatly appreciate getting some PA people before having to go to Destiny LFG again.

PSN: Evigilant

@evigilant I can join

steam_sig.png
    PSN: Vorpallion Twitch: Vorpallion
  • Options
    EvigilantEvigilant VARegistered User regular
    Vorpal wrote: »
    Evigilant wrote: »
    I need 2 for Crota NM. Would greatly appreciate getting some PA people before having to go to Destiny LFG again.

PSN: Evigilant

@evigilant I can join
    Awesome!

XBL\PSN\Steam\Origin: Evigilant
  • Options
    Trojan35Trojan35 I want Too Human 2. Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Bursar wrote: »

It's certainly possible as a 31. We filled up quickly, but we've gone with a 31 and haven't had a problem. Think our Crota-killing group was made up of all 32s, but I wouldn't say that's a requirement to get it done at all.

DPS isn't a big problem in HM in my limited experience. It depends on your strategy, but the things that cause wipes are death and/or hiding swordbearers or your sword guy dying. Edit: And glitches... yes, many many glitches.

So, dragging a 31 along for Crota is not a big problem if they can stay alive, and you don't really need all 6 alive for Abyss/Bridge/Deathsinger.

Trojan35 on