Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

gavindel stARTs from the very beginning

2»

• gavindelgavindel You were sent from my sight When your heart grew darker than your nightRegistered User regular
    Here's my first month submission for the Watts challenge. I have no idea what I'm doing. Watts really doesn't cover rendering much, and the forum submissions are very inconsistent in their approach, reference and rendering. Not particularly impressed by the result on this one, but I've got to start working on rendering eventually.
    Watts-SB20-Layin.jpg
    Watts-SB20-Week-4.jpg

Other than that, working on the second half of Head 1. Stuff like this:
    Watts-Head-Classic-Asaro-9.jpg
    Watts-Head-Classic-Asaro-10.jpg

I remember trying a few of the classic asaro shots in December 2015 and being just completely unable to manage them. So, progress. And in the vein of artists everywhere, progress means higher standards. Definitely a bit of a skew on that last head.

Looking for magical girls? Try: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/144223/Sparks
    Maybe more interested in morally dubious shapeshifters and stealing from gods? Try:
    Signature.jpg

2»