Options

Kill Six Billion [Webcomics]

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Both of Melissa's parents were the Magical girl and her Arch Nemesis.
    Skye is just someone who called upon a higher power and bargained for power we all know it comes with a price.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    what on earth is going on in magickchicks anyway

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think they've been having an Ultimate Final Showdown for the last year or so

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    ronya wrote: »

Cerise and Melissa were friends until Cerise's jealousy over Mel being the top dog in their coven and in the eyes of their patron deity pushed her into doing something stupid by ingesting some of said deity's essence that was given to her to give to Mel to keep Mel away from the power that's trying to make her a proper magical-girl-style heroine. This power-boost nearly killed Cerise until Skye took some of it into herself in order to save her life, corrupting them both. Cerise then tries to kill both Mel and the student council of the monster-hunter school they're attending via volcano dunking so she can take it over unopposed but fails to get Mel when she sets off the trap. Mel and Cerise eventually come to blows at the school, all of this planned by the previously mentioned patron deity of their coven who's hoping that either Mel will kill Cerise so she'll fail the high standards of the sentient power that's semi-forcing her into being a magical girl and thus come back to the coven as a proper witch or that Cerise kills Mel and thus the deity gets a suitable replacement for Mel.

Owenashi on
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »

Cerise and Melissa were friends until Cerise's jealousy over Mel being the top dog in their coven and in the eyes of their patron deity pushed her into doing something stupid by ingesting some of said deity's essence that was given to her to give to Mel to keep Mel away from the power that's trying to make her a proper magical-girl-style heroine. This power-boost nearly killed Cerise until Skye took some of it into herself in order to save her life, corrupting them both. Cerise then tries to kill both Mel and the student council of the monster-hunter school they're attending via volcano dunking so she can take it over unopposed but fails to get Mel when she sets off the trap. Mel and Cerise eventually come to blows at the school, all of this planned by the previously mentioned patron deity of their coven who's hoping that either Mel will kill Cerise so she'll fail the high standards of the sentient power that's semi-forcing her into being a magical girl and thus come back to the coven as a proper witch or that Cerise kills Mel and thus the deity gets a suitable replacement for Mel.

All of this at artemis academy, training ground for the deity that I think Hecate is enemies with.

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    2015-01-12-OHS%20226%20WEB.jpg
    http://ohumanstar.com/ has had buttz

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »

All of this at artemis academy, training ground for the deity that I think Hecate is enemies with.

It's unclear I think. At the very least, the school's just a general training academy for monster-hunters. And before you ask, the girls count as monsters due to being witches and were sent there by the principal of their old school as punishment for setting off an item that would have nearly turned the whole world into vapid busty women.
    And also to spy on the Academy, a task so secret they don't even remember it unless the principal temporarily breaks the amnesia spell to get reports on the Academy.

• Options
    mat20150113.png
    O Gary even I am not that awkward talking to girls

• Options
    2015-01-13-1092problem.png

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    TB_anno_013.png

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    In which John Allison is a tease

tumblr_ni45bmo2vR1qgj04oo1_1280.jpg

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    1421127576-VIBE171.jpg
    Overstand: Understand - Wait, didn't we learn something about monologues... what was that?

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »

Yep.

Let's lecture a dude for a habit he dropped decades ago.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, Brendan seems like a big asshole.

edit: also Al is crazy dang sexy holy cow

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
  • Options
    FCDFCD Registered User regular
    In which John Allison is a tease

tumblr_ni45bmo2vR1qgj04oo1_1280.jpg

It kinda looks like Susan Ptolemy from Giant Days there. Maybe she's getting her own storyline? That'd be neat.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Options
    I can't really think of a John Allison character that I wouldn't like to see get a series made around them honestly.

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Dunno if anyone posted this during the holidays but a new Pepper and Carrot:
    http://www.davidrevoy.com/article244/special-holiday-episode

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Ps238 has an off-panel arc whose events are only apparently only alluded to in flashback:

2012-05-16.png
    2012-05-18.png
    2012-05-21.png
    2012-05-23.png

I thought that was neat.

Oh, I think they're releasing older comics online then, because I'm pretty sure I have that issue.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    sfp-5-79-for-web.png
    A bit faster on the uptake, and Allison could have saved Clevin decades of nightmares and thousands of dollars in therapy.

hold your head high soldier, it ain't over yet
    that's why we call it the struggle, you're supposed to sweat
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Ps238 has an off-panel arc whose events are only apparently only alluded to in flashback:

2012-05-16.png
    2012-05-18.png
    2012-05-21.png
    2012-05-23.png

I thought that was neat.

Oh, I think they're releasing older comics online then, because I'm pretty sure I have that issue.

All of the old issues are, plus the new content that hasn't been put into print yet.

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I would not have thought of dusting the wall.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »

Shes looking for an invisible person at a ctime scene. Dust is the safest option

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »

Shes looking for an invisible person at a ctime scene. Dust is the safest option

I know it is, I just would never have thought of it.

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    the next step is she starts pinwheeling her arms in the doorway so nobody can sneak past her

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    Regarding PS238, just once I'd like to read a story where the person who finds a genie either refuses to make any wishes, or wishes that they never found the genie in the first place. Just Wargames that shit. 'The only winning move is not to play.'

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    I can't really think of a John Allison character that I wouldn't like to see get a series made around them honestly.

If it really is Susan, then I'll be especially happy, since she's so far his only non-straight character. Some sexual diversity in the SGR-verse would be most welcome.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    FCD wrote: »
    Regarding PS238, just once I'd like to read a story where the person who finds a genie either refuses to make any wishes, or wishes that they never found the genie in the first place. Just Wargames that shit. 'The only winning move is not to play.'
    I'd love to read a story where someone just sits down and has a long chat with a genie. Kind of like Interview with a Vampire, only without the sequels.
    Figure out what kind of genie it is. Where it came from, the life and times of being a Genie. Is it one that's going to twist your wishes around, just give you the ol' monkey's paw right to the sensitive bits? Or is it like Disney's Genie, where it does it's best to actually give you what you want.
    Maybe they wish, maybe they don't.

see317 on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    John Allison

Just

Come up with a name for your shit

No one cares what it's actually called but all these name changes are confusing!

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Mare Internum

uDnrzct.jpg

• Options
    statlerstatler Registered User regular
    John Allison

Just

No one cares what it's actually called but all these name changes are confusing!

Exactly. All these characters exist in the same universe, the entire cast is on the same timeline now. Just make it one story and switch character sets between arcs.

qy85xdkddou7.png
  • Options
    John Allison

Just

Just call it all Whimsical British Shenanigans, or suchlike.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    John Allison

Just

@Liiya‌

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Magus` wrote: »
    John Allison

Just

@Liiya‌

Thats the name of my folk band.

• Options
    AdvocateAdvocate Registered User regular
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    jerkcity5828.gif

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    statler wrote: »
    John Allison

Just

Exactly. All these characters exist in the same universe, the entire cast is on the same timeline now. Just make it one story and switch character sets between arcs.

The archime triumvirat all has the same characters, the same universe, etc. and no one is complaining about the name?

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.