As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX South Game (Prizes Updated/Listed!)

00Fayt0000Fayt00 Registered User regular
edited January 2015 in Pinny Arcade
Hey all,

I recently received a game that I thought would be fun to play with fellow Pinny's at PAX South. Originally I was going to voice record it, but I think instead I'm going to try and video record the game, and put it up on the forums.

So for this game I am going to need 6-8 Volunteers of people who are going to South and want to play. We could do this in the evening after the convention hall closes on Fridayy night at 5:45pm

For this game, I need people who have iron stomach, and who think they can 'take the heat'**.

If you think this is you, then let me know. If you want more details, then IM me. I will try to give a few details if people start asking without giving anything away on what exactly is going to be happening. :)

And I forgot the best part, There will be prizes involved. Currently, First place is going to be getting a 2013 Upside Down Aus Tycho, Second place will get something, but I haven't decided on what yet. :)

If you are courageous, and want to jump in on this, then let me know! ;) Also, Duckie will be bringing Australia deliciousness to munch on! How can you miss out!

Currently signed up
TheAggroCraig Has to Enforce
Darkinferno-time works
Zeushero-time works
sudopoop
Duckie-time works
Happendy-time works
Calle

**Disclaimer, This game involves eating a type of candy, and also will involve a hot spice towards the end.

00Fayt00 on