Check out this thread for an update on DJ Eebs.

Bring Kids?

TSoul19TSoul19 twitch.tv/soulygamingRegistered User regular
Anyone here bringing their kid/Kids? I'm bring my son (4 yr old) loves gaming! Going Friday and Saturday! Can't Wait to take him!

• OpSteelOpSteel neighbor of the village pindiot Fort Worth TEXASRegistered User regular
    My wife and I are bringing my 12 yr old, 6 yr old, and twin 1 yr olds. We have 3 day passes. it will be an adventure! :biggrin:

• zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    I have a 4-year old, and I can't imagine how difficult it would be to manage him in the expo hall. I'm not saying this to discourage you, but just come prepared! There is a lot of stimulation and noise, and everything is going to be PACKED with people, so you'll likely end up carrying your little man around. Also, my little guy doesn't like standing in line for anything. Bring something to help him stay entertained, maybe some earplugs, and plan a visit to the handheld lounge to let him take a nap in one of the beanbag chairs!

dgiab0m7h15x.png

• MachismoMachismo Registered User regular
    I am bringing my 4 1/2 year old on Saturday. I plan to scope out on Friday to identify the kid-friendly hot-spots.

As a mention, Marvel Universe Live is playing a mile down the road at the Alamo Dome that weekend. It is a live action stunt show with Avengers and stuff. He's going to that with Mama on Sunday.

steam_sig.png
  • BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    I'd also recommend pointing out some enforcers with the orange shirts and making sure they know to find one of them if they get separated. Our procedure is to bring them to Lost and Found at the Information Booth. Every year we get a few lost children and parents, but we are always able to re-unite them.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • MachismoMachismo Registered User regular
    Beker wrote: »
    I'd also recommend pointing out some enforcers with the orange shirts and making sure they know to find one of them if they get separated. Our procedure is to bring them to Lost and Found at the Information Booth. Every year we get a few lost children and parents, but we are always able to re-unite them.
    Thanks. That's the first thing I'll do.

steam_sig.png
  • NorinEclypseNorinEclypse I'm here for the streetpasses Savannah, TXRegistered User regular
    I have a 2.5 year old but leaving him at home with Mom in Plano. I think next year will be a better option for us =)

• TraithTraith Indianapolis, INRegistered User regular
    Machismo wrote: »
    I am bringing my 4 1/2 year old on Saturday. I plan to scope out on Friday to identify the kid-friendly hot-spots.

As a mention, Marvel Universe Live is playing a mile down the road at the Alamo Dome that weekend. It is a live action stunt show with Avengers and stuff. He's going to that with Mama on Sunday.

I saw Marvel Universe Live a couple weeks ago when they played Banker's Life in Indianapolis. It was pretty cool. But prepare to be fiscally exploited from the second you walk in... :)

South 2015 Status: [✓] 3-Day Badges [✓] Hotel [✓] Plane Tickets [✓] Time Off [ready] Liver

Attendee:
    Prime: '13
    South: '15