Check out this thread for an update on DJ Eebs.

Brony meetup?

HullroonHullroon Registered User new member
Hey guys and gals does anypony wanna have a brony meetup at some point? I always enjoy meeting more members of the herd, but I didn't see this in any of the forums. So what day works best for every pony?

• zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    Can you explain to me what this is? I've heard about it but have no background knowledge, other than it was a kid's show in the 80's. Is there still a cult following for it?

dgiab0m7h15x.png

• CyberFeyCyberFey Registered User regular
    http://youtu.be/Hd0-cGkClMQ

Ima leave this right here.

It's only 4 minutes. Friendship is magic.

I would happily meet up!

In short: they're unexpected (read outside target demographic) fans of the fourth generation of my little pony. It is a truly wonderful show that reminds many of the fun cartoons of our youth, with simple friendship lessons in each episode. The characters are vibrant in not just color but personality as well. The story lines are very well done, the animation is solid, and it's nice to just have a fun story with great music. I really recommend it.

• zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    Wow, I, uh .. thanks for the video. I feel as though I need to see an episode of the new show now?

dgiab0m7h15x.png

Personally, I love the John de Lancie episodes. Hearing him voice a major villain was very fun, being a Star Trek nerd myself.

He is in the first two episodes of season two so I recommend them and season 3 episode 11, "Three's A Crowd"; my husband has two recommendations: the last two episodes of season two (the Canterlot Wedding) and the last two episodes of season four. According to my hubby, the season two finale has "some of the best music in the series and Queen Chrysalis is just a badass--one of the first real villains of the show." The season four ending was "the first baddie who felt like he would really f*** things up and just rule everything." My problem with just jumping in the end of season four is that you lose the build up.

It's all on Netflix if you're thinking about trying it. I was curious about what Bronies were so I sat down with my son and watched it. Next thing we knew, we loved it. My husband started watching it with us and it just became something we did as a family. My son's favorites are Rainbow Dash and Apple Bloom, my hubby's is Discord (and he enjoys Zecora), and mine are Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie.

• WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Hello yes I am interested in a brony meetup