Options

hot dog [chat]

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Once SKFM finds a joke, he closes his hands about its throat and throttles it in a cold, unblinking fury, until not only has life fled its slumped form but his fingers have crushed and pressed and dug so far that he can feel bone

boom

roasted

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Once SKFM finds a joke, he closes his hands about its throat and throttles it in a cold, unblinking fury, until not only has life fled its slumped form but his fingers have crushed and pressed and dug so far that he can feel bone

Once @evil multifarious finds a joke he can't even grab it because his arms are too stubby.

Boom. Roasted.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    @spool32 your daughter had to google the rasin bran sun. why were you so bad at raisin' her

*snickers uncontrollably*

We are a Post house and I ain't havin no Kellog in my pantry I tell you hwat

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

it's kind of like that movie timecop

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    Tav wrote: »
    815165 wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    so, people who know things about things

a friend of mine wanted to register firstnamesurname.com but someone is squatting on the domain and has done literally nothing with it (my friend's twitter comes up before this site on google)

just from a purely "trying to be found on the internet" point of view, would he be better off going firstnamesurname.net or something like firstnameinitialsurname.com or firstnamesurnamecomedy.com

i am thinking firstnamesurnamecomedy.com just because of how ubiquitous .com is?

I think firstnamesurnamecomedy is too long, unless the name is like JoeSmithComedy

Like, I would go for something more short that has either jut the first or last name in it and not both.

10 letters, three syllables for the name that has a bit of a ring to it I think? I'd obviously rather not post it here

so wait, 10 letters for the name, then 6 for comedy.

It feels long, and like the person didn't have options.

It's a shame .comedy didn't happen when the recent glut of top level domain additions. That would have been perfect.

nothing's been done yet so i'm just scoping out options

i feel like firstnamesurnamecomedy would be better than firstnameinitialsurname just because comedy is more memorable than a middle initial but i'm really just spitballing there

is surnamecomedy.com an option?

not really

out of context, his surname could mean a few different things

fistingcomedy.com
    Vanguard wrote: »

a friend of mine wanted to register firstnamesurname.com but someone is squatting on the domain and has done literally nothing with it (my friend's twitter comes up before this site on google)

just from a purely "trying to be found on the internet" point of view, would he be better off going firstnamesurname.net or something like firstnameinitialsurname.com or firstnamesurnamecomedy.com

i am thinking firstnamesurnamecomedy.com just because of how ubiquitous .com is?

I think firstnamesurnamecomedy is too long, unless the name is like JoeSmithComedy

Like, I would go for something more short that has either jut the first or last name in it and not both.

10 letters, three syllables for the name that has a bit of a ring to it I think? I'd obviously rather not post it here

It's a shame .comedy didn't happen when the recent glut of top level domain additions. That would have been perfect.

i feel like firstnamesurnamecomedy would be better than firstnameinitialsurname just because comedy is more memorable than a middle initial but i'm really just spitballing there

not really

fistingcomedy.com

irishfistingcomedy.com

I was going to say you got czar'd, but that was actually deliberate. . .

*moment of panic*

@chanus is so old he told the first joke.

Boom. Roasted.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I suppose it means that if and when I go for an ironman run I could recover from a complete squad wipe

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

not really

fistingcomedy.com

irishfistingcomedy.com

it's just fisting with whiskey!

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    why dogs are the worst: exhibit a

2015_01_whitegod2.jpg

• Options

not really

fistingcomedy.com

irishfistingcomedy.com

it's just fisting with whiskey!

double fisting whiskey more like it

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    i just had a shuddering orgasm as hannah hunt crescendoed

that bougie malaise

incroyable

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
  • Options
    why dogs are the worst: exhibit a

2015_01_whitegod2.jpg

They cause people to be distracted and not look ahead of themselves while riding bikes in the city. That's really dangerous!

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    dogs cats

what the what

did i fucking stutter

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited January 2015
    Updated my WIP last night. The Martin Sheen half is going to be trickier / take longer:

tumblr_niil6x71XH1rmzvyjo1_1280.jpg

Doodmann on
    Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I prefer "boom roasted"

As though one has used the sailing apparatus of a boat to prepare a rotating meat

• Options

it's kind of like that movie timecop

I heard they were remaking time cop, but starring a Russian monarch who mostly eats pretzels.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    that looks like someone is taking a big hearty piss on a man and he's really upset about it

• Options
    i am trying to figure out why this person would pay for this domain for 13 years and do nothing with it

• Options
    that looks like someone is taking a big hearty piss on a man and he's really upset about it

a reinterpretation of king midas

everything he pees on turns to gold

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i am trying to figure out why this person would pay for this domain for 13 years and do nothing with it

probably hoping someone would contact them about buying it

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    oh mah gah

http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/18676695-the-iron-giant-deluxe-figure-pre-sale-info?mc_cid=3fc5b08a55&mc_eid=1a7d2e5959

The figure features over 30 points of articulation and a variety of accessories allowing you to transform the Iron Giant into all of his notable incarnations. You’ll receive two interchangeable heads with light-up eyes, a magnetic “S” that can be detached from a Seafood sign and attached to his chest, switch-out “War Arm” when things get tense, a Hogarth mini-figure that sits perfectly in his hand, and of course, a girder to munch on. Additionally, the figure includes a sound feature with favorite Iron Giant quotes from the film.

Iron_Giant_Accessories_blog_1024x1024.jpg?15016

• Options
    dogs cats

what the what

did i fucking stutter

i'll kill you

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Might be his name and he doesn't want anybody do to anything with it?

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options

im sorry this sounds really dickish

i cant wait to see the finished product, i dont recognize the finished half of it, i assume its from a movie i havent seen?

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

Gambling that if they buy enough of them they can gouge anyone who wants to use one to put a website up and come out ahead.

• Options

is this what you want to hear when you post art that you made?

• Options

Maybe he really hates you, personally, and doesn't want you to be able to have the correct website?

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    is it just me or is airbnb kind of weird?

• Options
    @chanus is so old he remembers when all my jokes were fresh.

• Options
    also the dog rescue posted a picture of my wife and i with our dogs to their facebook page, announcing that we had adopted Ranger

and someone is commenting that we gave him a bad name

talk shit get hit motherfucker

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    is it just me or is airbnb kind of weird?

ask @deebaser

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Maybe he just sends emails with it. Or holds it merely to taunt you.

• Options
    dogs cats

what the what

did i fucking stutter

i'll kill you

id like to see you try

• Options
    also the dog rescue posted a picture of my wife and i with our dogs to their facebook page, announcing that we had adopted Ranger

what if ranger posted that

• Options

person would have probably named the dog something stupid and the dog would have been miserable because they were adopted into a shit family full of garbage people

• Options
    tav holy fuuuck one of my friend's firms is repping killer mike and they get free vip tickets to a show next week

he can't go and i'm swerving my way into trying to take his place as like, a one-day intern

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I prefer "boom roasted"

As though one has used the sailing apparatus of a boat to prepare a rotating meat

md3pOx6.png

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options

what if ranger posted that

oh

my

god

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Eddy wrote: »
    tav holy fuuuck one of my friend's firms is repping killer mike and they get free vip tickets to a show next week

he can't go and i'm swerving my way into trying to take his place as like, a one-day intern

fuuuuuuck

This discussion has been closed.