As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Hearthstone] THREAD IS DEAD. POST IN THE NEW ONE!

19495969798100»

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    ohgr4aE.jpg
    #justlegendthings

• Options
    ColdrazorColdrazor Registered User regular
    Omg!

I'm having fun with a deathrattle shaman deck this weekend, and had this really slow fight vs a control warrior. No Hex in sight, his Rag was shooting sticky minions left and right. I managed to get Kel'thuzad, Sneed and an Earth Elemental down along with a bunch of totems, while he has Gromash and some other stuff left including Rag. I'm down to 2 health at this point, so is my Earth Elemental. I trade Sneeds into his Rag to finally kill it off. Sneed spawns Baron Geddon. Oh no!

I have a Loot Hoarder and a Reincarnate in hand, so I cycle and draw a healing stream totem. GG, drop the totem, end turn, let Baron kill me.

Baron goes off, Earth Ele dies, I'm dropped down to 0 health without dying, then the totem brings me back to 4 health again!?! WOHOOO! Earth Elemental will be back cause of Kel'Thuzard, let's do this! Wait, no Elemental? Ohh.. Sneed and Loot Hoarder died first and filled the board when they returned, so no taunts and here comes the weapon train :-(

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Coinage wrote: »
    img snip

#justlegendthings

Sorry to be that guy, but I don't get the reference. Streamer?

GoodKingJayIII on
    Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    fedaykin666fedaykin666 Registered User regular
    img snip

#justlegendthings

I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a reference but just a statement of shock that a legend rank player would T1 coin innervate swipe a zombie chow.

Maybe he lost 5 games in a row to some kind of Baron Rivendare Auchenai combo priest and just went totally berserk when chow appeared again.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    aaaah, I had no clue what I was looking at. I always forget about that bar.

(boy do I wish it could scroll backwards to the start of the match)

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    img snip

#justlegendthings

I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a reference but just a statement of shock that a legend rank player would T1 coin innervate swipe a zombie chow.

Maybe he lost 5 games in a row to some kind of Baron Rivendare Auchenai combo priest and just went totally berserk when chow appeared again.

Thanks yeah, I always forget to look at the sidebar.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
This discussion has been closed.