As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who's stickin around in San Antonio after PAX?

DiligentDragonDiligentDragon Registered User regular
My friend and I have another night booked for our hotel and are leaving Monday morning. Anyone else staying in San Antonio tonight with an interest in gaming? Post here if you are, we can find a mutual spot to play at.

• Options
    OramiOrami Registered User regular
    Yea my friend and I are staying til tomorrow. Tonight will mostly be breakdown I think we will see. I think all we have with us is Magic, DnD(3rd ed), PCs though.

• Options
    koleypunchkoleypunch Portland, OR/Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I'm down to game! We only have zombie dice with us though

location! location! bees!
  • Options
    hobbseltoffhobbseltoff Issaquah, WARegistered User regular
    Flight doesn't leave until tomorrow afternoon so I would love to do something tonight.

row1.pngrow2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I don't check this often so feel free to text me if you folk get up to anything. We'll probably be at a bar. 971 254 6657

koleypunch on
  • Options
    NinjinNinjin ArizonaRegistered User regular
    We're hanging out at the Hyatt one more night. Have some board games and a huge CAH set with us.

• Options
    Senior_CyclopsSenior_Cyclops Registered User regular
    I'm still in town Sunday night. Text is probably the best way to get a hold of me. I don't have any games with me but am down for whatever!
    (201) 290-6011

• Options
    flasheflashe Craft Beer Aficionado US - East CoastRegistered User regular
    edited January 2015
    I'm in town till Mon morning, also down to hang w some fellow PAXers! Send me a pm or update the thread if you are all planning to meet some where downtown SA

flashe on
  • Options
    gunadicgunadic Registered User regular
    Flight out got cancelled so I'm stuck in SA until Wednseday morning. Anybody interested in the company of a former local?

• Options
    gunadic wrote: »
    Flight out got cancelled so I'm stuck in SA until Wednseday morning. Anybody interested in the company of a former local?
    Playing zombie dice and drinking at rocks. Anyone welcome to join!

• Options
    And again text is the best way to get in touch if any cats do decide to come

• Options
    OramiOrami Registered User regular
    I have an oculus set up at my hotel it is north of down town though so if you missed out in the PC hall today and want to give it a go or maybe give it another go text my cell 817-366-0805 I only have one setup though and can probably have seating for 4 or 5 more people.

• Options
    I'm at On the Rocks (underneath MacDonalds on Commerc St with koley

• Options
    ofortunofortun Registered User regular
    gunadic wrote: »

Hi! I am in town until Tuesday afternoon. I was going to hit up Alamo and explore the area tomorrow. Any interest?

• Options
    Ninjin wrote: »
    We're hanging out at the Hyatt one more night. Have some board games and a huge CAH set with us.

How late are you hanging out there? Would love to play CAH later tonight! We are at Dick's Last Resort for dinner and drinks right now. Anyone else is welcome to come!

• Options
    @ Hardrock cafe now

• Options
    amazinggregamazinggreg Registered User regular
    i'm up for some board games. I dont have any with me other than the free magic cards.

• Options
    i'm up for some board games. I dont have any with me other than the free magic cards.

Where are you? We just walked into Hilton lobby

• Options
    amazinggregamazinggreg Registered User regular
    At the Hyatt place. My wife already went to bed. Very bored

• Options
    Still @ hardrock cafe probably for another hour or so

• Options
    EmrisEmris Registered User new member
    Can I get a confirmation on whether or not anyone is at Hyatt playing games right now? How late are y'all playing?