As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thank you guys for making our first PAX concert awesome (from The Returners)

laurentheflutelaurentheflute Leader of The ReturnersAustinRegistered User regular
Hey dudes, I have been trying to figure out how to articulate how I was feeling after the show on Saturday night because I really wanted to make an appreciative post here and for once I was actually kind of at a loss for words. I really had no idea what to expect and we were honestly all just excited at the thought of being at PAX at all -- but the audience really blew us away with their loud and energetic support. So thank you so much ♥ I had never even been to a PAX before -- what a way to get started! The first but hopefully not the last...

So much ♥♥♥ for you! Thank you thank you thank you thank you :) ... thank you thank you...

I got self-conscious about having a self-promotional signature. Now I don't have one anymore. HI, I'M LAUREN, I PLAY MUSIC AND VIDEO GAMES

• Options
    MidnightJesterMidnightJester Jester Extraordinaire Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    Y'all deserved it. It was a hell of a good show you put on! I was singing Phantom of the Opera to myself waiting in line the next day.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Your show was awesome!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    RieRie Registered User regular
    Same here, I was singing Phantom both yesterday and today....

FF14 - Rie Himawari (Sargatanas)
  • Options
    kyan22kyan22 Tucson,azRegistered User regular
    You guys were great!!! Hope u come back next year

• Options
    vade281vade281 Registered User regular
    It was amazing! Thank you for being so awesome.

• Options
    laurentheflutelaurentheflute Leader of The Returners AustinRegistered User regular
    Hah! I don't know if I should apologize for getting that song stuck in your head or not; I love it to pieces. (I'm so glad people could finally see John, our singing drummer -- sometimes people can't figure out who on stage is singing because he's way in the back, so the cameras really helped with that and now people know who he is! He's a bit shy sometimes but I think he deserves appreciation.)

Thanks everybody for the nice words :) We will apply again and keep our fingers crossed that they bring us back. It was really, really awesome to be there and I know we'd all love to do it again.

I got self-conscious about having a self-promotional signature. Now I don't have one anymore. HI, I'M LAUREN, I PLAY MUSIC AND VIDEO GAMES
  • Options
    AnterranAnterran San Angelo, TXRegistered User new member
    The Phantom song gave me goosebumps. Only one other concert did that to me and that was Metallica.

Y'all were absolutely the surprise of the Con for me. Couldn't stop talking about your performance on social media the next day.

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. ~Bruce Lee