As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Darkest Dungeon] Hellboy's art, Lovecraft's lugubriousness, XCOM's tactical nut shots...

1828384858688»

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I think they are doing their fixes so the game isn't too easy again.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited April 11
    Darkest Dungeon II is getting a new game mode sometime this year, Darkest Kingdoms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkTnnAJjJrA&ab_channel=RedHookStudios

A campaign mode where you move through a random layout of tiles, fighting enemies, taking territory, and making upgrades.
    Most interesting for me - three new enemy factions!

edit - Kingdoms will be a free update, but new DLC is also coming that will add new regions and monsters to the main campaign as well. No word of new heroes though.

Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I like free updates! I'm surprised to see that I have a similar amount of time on DD and DD 2. DD1 feels more massive than DD2.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    It's also finally coming to console! I love the first one so much so having to wait all this time to play the second sucked.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    But we are getting the best possible version of it.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.