As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Question regarding Job Interview

NylonathetepNylonathetep Registered User regular
I've applied internally for a job posting about a week ago and today someone from HR notified me that they are starting the interview process next week.

I didn't save any details of that job posting, and now I wonder if I should just sent an email back asking for details of that job position.

I think I'll feel more comfortable and able to prepare more if I could just have those information (including job description and requirements), but I'm not sure if I should ask and how that'll reflect upon my "diligence' and "interest" in that job opening. In fact, after applied to so many different jobs with no response, I was not even sure if I was ever going to get an interview with anybody any time soon.

Thanks for any of your valuable response and input.

714353-1.png

• Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I would email them and just say "I don't see where the job posting is available anymore. Could you send me a copy?" I'd definitely recommend having it and reading it if you want to do well in the interview.

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Do you have any coworkers that may have saved it?

Check your inbox? Was the posting not emailed out when it was put up?

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment