As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Yellow [Chat]

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »
    so

staying up until 4 am is a bad idea

awwwwwwwwwwww young love is so cute

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    so

Depends.

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    so

Young love? This is literally puppy love!

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Haphazard wrote: »
    so

clap.gif

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    so

Be glad you don't speak Dutch, you'd be having calf love instead. (The young cow, not the muscle)

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    so

Be glad you don't speak Dutch, you'd be having calf love instead. (The young cow, not the muscle)

I enjoy the idea of it being the calf as in the muscle.

It twitches in joy and love.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    tumblr_nhyr4pvsam1qegcl7o1_1280.jpg

singapore? but no condensers decorating the walls...

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Playing Duke Nukem 3D on the Vita.

The crows feet of nostalgia are apparent.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    tumblr_nhyr4pvsam1qegcl7o1_1280.jpg

singapore? but no condensers decorating the walls...

Shibuya

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    SanderJK wrote: »
    so

I enjoy the idea of it being the calf as in the muscle.

It twitches in joy and love.
    I have seen that video.

Also saw 50 shades, wished there was a mcrib scene.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Tonight I dreamed I was playing a Mass Effect MMO... as my Miralian Jedi from SW:TOR.

...I'd play that.

• Options
    P1080278-1024x684.jpg

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Yesssss I got people to actually talk about the slap last night

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Singapore-night-9119.jpg

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    omg there is going to be so much snow this weekend but it's going to be so cold

i need to save up some money for new snowboard pants and boots tho

and a new snowboard

and a new helmet

i want new gear! consumerism!!!!!

poo
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    fr5zzxfx279w.jpg

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    i had a dream last night that I was in Kings Cross station or basically some other large open air train station in Britain. It was largely eerily deserted except for a few people and workers at ticket booths. Also, it was super icy and freezing, and the platform was essentially coated in a sheet of ice. I stepped on the ice and slid right onto the tracks. After yelling for help to no avail I managed to run to a bunch of conveniently stacked boxes to climb out shortly before a train arrived.

I went to the ticket booth that was right next to where I fell onto the tracks and which had two bored workers chatting to each other in it. I was all panicked and started yelling WHY DIDNT YOU HEAR ME OR HELP ME AND HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ALL THIS DANGEROUS ICE AROUND and they looked at me with supremely British contempt and sarcastically told me sorry about the spot of trouble ma'am, so sorry.

I woke up never feeling like so much an outraged American and also very racist against British people. How dare you with this piss poor customer service. Fuck you England!

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    still can't find any photos of singapore container dorms. o well

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    i had a dream last night that I was in Kings Cross station or basically some other large open air train station in Britain. It was largely eerily deserted except for a few people and workers at ticket booths. Also, it was super icy and freezing, and the platform was essentially coated in a sheet of ice. I stepped on the ice and slid right onto the tracks. After yelling for help to no avail I managed to run to a bunch of conveniently stacked boxes to climb out shortly before a train arrived.

I went to the ticket booth that was right next to where I fell onto the tracks and which had two bored workers chatting to each other in it. I was all panicked and started yelling WHY DIDNT YOU HEAR ME OR HELP ME AND HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ALL THIS DANGEROUS ICE AROUND and they looked at me with supremely British contempt and sarcastically told me sorry about the spot of trouble ma'am, so sorry.

I woke up never feeling like so much an outraged American and also very racist against British people. How dare you with this piss poor customer service. Fuck you England!

I dreamt about my ex

Fuck you England!!

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    still can't find any photos of singapore container dorms. o well

Straight outta Utrecht:
    capanna.jpg

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

I dreamt about my ex

Fuck you England!!
    Fuck England

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

I dreamt about my ex

Fuck you England!!
    Fuck England

Lording over the Celtic Races just because they have more population than us.

• Options
    one I actually took myself, featuring a dastardly lie:

IMG_20110824_181358.jpg

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I heard on the radio that Manhattan's on a hot streak and has gone 10 days without a murder. Yay, crippling blizzards keeping people indoors!

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    @deebaser

christ godawful country-specific application site right out of the 1990s. huge forms, no saving, blanking out textarea data if some field is in the wrong format upon server-side check

never thought I'd miss taleo/brassring

@ronya
    Bro

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    Does Singapore have sleeping tubes yet?

I would totally be down for a sleeping tube.

• Options
    Deebaser wrote: »
    @deebaser

christ godawful country-specific application site right out of the 1990s. huge forms, no saving, blanking out textarea data if some field is in the wrong format upon server-side check

@ronya
    Bro

Form History Control saved my ass, but man I don't know why they didn't just fold it into their main program

this is a big four firm, btw

albeit their local (strike one) and graduates (strike two) hr team

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    omg there is going to be so much snow this weekend but it's going to be so cold

i need to save up some money for new snowboard pants and boots tho

and a new snowboard

and a new helmet

i want new gear! consumerism!!!!!

I thought the snow was going to largely miss us.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I heard on the radio that Manhattan's on a hot streak and has gone 10 days without a murder. Yay, crippling blizzards keeping people indoors!

We haven't had crippling blizzards. That's Boston.

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

All myrders happen in outer boroughs. Where is your one city now, De Blasio?

• Options

Literally crippling. I've heard most streets are 1 lane at most even now.

• Options
    Basically, Boston is now Winterfell.

• Options
    @deebaser

@ronya
    Bro

Form History Control saved my ass, but man I don't know why they didn't just fold it into their main program

this is a big four firm, btw

albeit their local (strike one) and graduates (strike two) hr team

One if the big four (rhymes with Big Tits McGee... Kind of; not really) keeps posting p much the same job and I keep applying, because I am a hopeful, desperate dummy

• Options
    Big Tits McGee is careful to warn entry-level aspirants that making more than one application per year (even for different jobs) will lead to their application being blacklisted

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

All myrders happen in outer boroughs. Where is your one city now, De Blasio?

Sonuvabitch, I thought that anomaly was city wide. Is it really just Manhattan? If so, that's fucked

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

It's 10 degrees outside in NY right now. I consider that crippling.

• Options
    Big Tits McGee is careful to warn entry-level aspirants that making more than one application per year (even for different jobs) will lead to their application being blacklisted

Well fuck me. I never got that warning. If that applies to me, I'm still gonna keep on, because, you know, desperate.

• Options

It's 10 degrees outside in NY right now. I consider that crippling.

YqyBYV4l.jpg

Pls send halp. We're crippled.

• Options
    I think that warning only applies to said entry-level gophers, rather than the tier of people who get headhunted

aRkpc.gif
This discussion has been closed.