As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Warriors, come out to [chat]

Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
Class-Warriors-300x225.gif

The Warriors! Featuring sorta-Native Americans, Battle Mimes, skinheads with trucks, and a gang radio station for some reason...

Unite, Chatters, and we can take over the forum! Do you dig it?

*Gets shot because this is a [chat] knocked together with no preparation*

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    5QuCbrp.jpg

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    I'm a warrior I came out to play hello

helloooo

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    it is cold as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck outside today helloooo

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    @Cinders just put this over any of the pictures of casual's face and post em anyways

Laughing_man_logo.png

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I was putting together a Baryshnikov chat as back-up because most of you are culturally deficient.

This chat is really not disproving my thesis.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    there's this sysadmin I am struggling with

all of our networking stuff is set properly but he can't configure the goddamn nic. Like, I mean, just setting an ip address in windows 7. Everything else looks right! He has access to the right one!

best sysadmin ever

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    it is cold as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck outside today helloooo

This weather is bullshit

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    its a fake tooth but no dental so rip

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I was putting together a Baryshnikov chat as back-up because most of you are culturally deficient.

This chat is really not disproving my thesis.

If you want, pretend I called it The Anabasis of [chat]

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    kaleedity wrote: »

all of our networking stuff is set properly but he can't configure the goddamn nic. Like, I mean, just setting an ip address in windows 7. Everything else looks right! He has access to the right one!

best sysadmin ever

windows 7 is a pain in the ass with nic

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    I think seattle stole charleston's weather from this time of year

• Options
    Time to turn off notifications when people post something here, because that's getting distracting.

• Options
    Time to turn off notifications when people post something here, because that's getting distracting.

this is your chat and you're just gonna ignore it?

you're a horrible parent

• Options
    Trace wrote: »
    kaleedity wrote: »

best sysadmin ever

windows 7 is a pain in the ass with nic

but but but

he can get to the adapter settings!

he's literally just not entering the right ip/gateway/dns information!

I'd be less annoyed if he was just a bogstandard user because the internet is weird and all but this is a sysadmin

• Options
  • Options

you're a horrible parent

he never asked for this man

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    5QuCbrp.jpg

That big huge terrifying bear does not look very stable.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Turn on notifications for any post in any thread, forum-wide.

Autocorrect tried really hard to change that to forum-wife, do we have one of those?

• Options
    Besides we can just tag a random person from some other forum and they will have to pay child support.

It's morally acceptable because it's for the best interests of the [chat].

• Options
    edited February 2015

you're a horrible parent

and before he knows it his chat will be 100 pages old and need to be sent to live on a nice family farm

Trace on
  • Options
    every time i see your new av redx i start crooning "And over the gaaarden waall...to theeeee"

such a gud...miniseries? cartoon? one time televisionic event?

• Options
    Besides we can just tag a random person from some other forum and they will have to pay child support.

get someone from SE++

• Options

you're a horrible parent

and before he knows it his chat will be 100 pages old and need to be put down

Sent to live with a nice farm family I think you mean.

• Options

you're a horrible parent

and before he knows it his chat will be 100 pages old and need to be put down

Yeah but he gotta pay child thread support for the first goddamn 18 pages at least

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I am convinced the forums would go to shit if I change this avatar.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options

Autocorrect tried really hard to change that to forum-wife, do we have one of those?

@surrealitycheck is my forum-wife

that's the irony you see, he has been the waifu....all along!!

• Options
    Elki wrote: »

test it out

• Options
    I dare you

• Options

calf muscles

• Options

But I have seen so many pictures of you I don't need avatar continuity to have a sense of "who is Elki".

But the rest of the forum, yeah, they might fall to cannibalism.

• Options

Elki I'm sorry you're going to have to swap out your sig, Kanye and Tay Sway were spied having lunch (or dinner i forget) together very amicably

the feud is over, sir. Lay down your arms.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Oh god last night was cardio night

Fuck cardio

At least with strength training, the limiting factor is "can I lift it with good form y/n". With cardio it's a vague sense that I might vomit and faint or cause my heart to burst in my chest.

• Options

you're a horrible parent

It's on my screen all the time! It'd be like having a baby monitor set up when you're in the same room as the cot.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular

calf muscles

On Tuesday I got to complain that some slim fit pants didnt fit because my calf muscles made it work up in the back of my knee.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    Oh god last night was cardio night

Fuck cardio

At least with strength training, the limiting factor is "can I lift it with good form y/n". With cardio it's a vague sense that I might vomit and faint or cause my heart to burst in my chest.

my motto is "take it slow, take it slooooow, I am slow like a dumb old wooooorm"

obvs set to the obscure melody of unpopular tune "Let it Go"

• Options
    SanderJK wrote: »

calf muscles

On Tuesday I got to complain that some slim fit pants didnt fit because my calf muscles made it work up in the back of my knee.

if scheck can fit his calf muscles into a pair of what I think were like yoga pants

then you can't complain

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    This morning, I listened to the You Made It Weird episode with Harris Wittels from November. It's all about his drug use and struggles with getting clean and finally getting into rehab (twice) and getting sober. He is fucking hilarious while telling these insane personal stories about hitting his rock bottom, and then it ends on such a positive and hopeful note that is just really sad and tragic now. I felt kinda weird listening to this, afraid that I was being ghoulish or something, like I was snooping through somebody's desk drawers after they passed away without permission.

Death is dumb, abolish the fickle whims of impermanence.

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular

Look, if you don't want to have to take responsibility just don't post in [chat].

This discussion has been closed.