Options

League of Legends: Bardon Me, Do you have some dead Teemon?

• Options
    DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Draygo on
  • Options
    Hiryu02Hiryu02 Registered User regular
    Why do people talk about Caitlyn's passive being best while in brush? I mean, you can still tell she is shooting at you from the brush, correct?

Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Hiryu02 wrote: »
    Why do people talk about Caitlyn's passive being best while in brush? I mean, you can still tell she is shooting at you from the brush, correct?

Every autoattack builds one stack of her passive. Except autoattacks from the brush, which build two stacks.

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    Hiryu02 wrote: »

Every autoattack builds one stack of her passive. Except autoattacks from the brush, which build two stacks.

Okay, for some reason that isn't stated at all on the main website, but it is on the independent wikia. I thought I was getting senile and I just didn't remember reading it.

Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    So I disconnected during a game as support morgana and gave up first blood during the level 1-2 transition (literally the worst time to DC in lane) as I helplessly watch my lifeless body die. I make it back into the game at around 25 minutes. We somehow have 1 dragon to 2. I'm still level 2. We're losing a big teamfight mid. I walk out of base and pantheon blows flash to kill me, so rude.

I go solo top lane, hit level 9 in 2-3 waves. Go bot, solo 2 more waves. Level 11. Got my zhonyas. Got a sightstone. We good to go boys. 5 teamfights later we win the game. Never give up. Never surrender.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Friendly reminder that the name Lee Sin is a terrible pun on the word 'listen'.

Because he's blind, you see.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Also Pray is playing ADC Urgot in LCK.

Because why not.

(He's 4-1-12.)

Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    I mean they were playing KT so it was semi-troll.

I will continue sighing at LCK. It's just so weak this season. The lack of parity makes a lot of games pointless, and it's not even like the top teams look especially strong right now.

That said I love the Paramore song.

Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    VarethiusVarethius CymruRegistered User regular
    Days off to a great start. I queue up for a ranked game and ask if I can play supp. Someone else says Mid or I feed and the first pick on our team says they're picking mid just to troll them. I mean ffs people, why be like that?
    I'm all up for having a preferred role, but if you don't get it don't be a dick about it. Ergh.

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    This is why I always yell 'mid and feed!, pick Lulu, and furnish my jungler with a delicious cupcake every time he ganks.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    SquatfurdSquatfurd 9000 feetRegistered User regular
    fill or feed

League of Legends: DingusSquatfurd
    B.net: Squatfurd#1814
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    anytime someone is like "x or feed" you can just assume they mean "feed or feed"

• Options
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/skin-preview/youre-cordially-invited-soiree

I love all these skins a lot.

Especially - unsurprisingly - Archduke Nasus.

Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    ah yes it is clearly my fault when you 1) die to a gank when I clearly ping and say that their jungler is in the bottom bush and 2) die to minions under your tower nowhere near the enemy champs

somehow we still won

• Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/skin-preview/youre-cordially-invited-soiree

I love how Amumu is hidden in all four of the skin preview images.

butts
  • Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Jookie wrote: »
    facetious wrote: »

I love how Amumu is hidden in all four of the skin preview images.

And not actually given one of his own.

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    You sure? Those skins are to be released March 32nd.

I smell something is up.

• Options
    Occam Sans RazorOccam Sans Razor Professional Bush Wookie Registered User regular
    I disagree. March the 32nd would be the first of April, and that dapper Nasus looks anything but foolish.

• Options
    That "U-NI-CORNS" chant was godlike.

Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Its an April Fool's joke, but I doubt the skins are not going to be real.

Because, you know, profit$.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    tiloahtiloah OH DARN SeattleRegistered User regular
    Its an April Fool's joke, but I doubt the skins are not going to be real.

Because, you know, profit$.

The joke's on you(r wallet).

LoL: lesemicolon
    3DS: 1607-2293-4337 - Hadley - Welcome to St. Jude!
    Cyrus's Furniture Customization
  • Options
    my team disrespected ap ezreal at champion select but then I went 16/6 and xin+ezreal ults is a really mean combo on a carry

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Sometimes I am still surprised that players have 0 respect for AP Ezreal. They will willingly bunch up and march towards you while you have ult and W for them.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    I am so good at video games

UnJj4pJ.jpg

• Options
    Keep riding that Sej Jars.

• Options
    I was riding that boar before it was cool

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    do you level q or e on thresh?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular

At lower elos, level E, because it's essentially-free harrass.

If you're up against someone it's difficult to poke, level Q or W.

• Options
    Does anyone here actually use WTFast?

• Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    Auralynx wrote: »

I honestly can't think of a situation when you wouldn't level E. Like even if you can't safely poke with E-strengthened autos, the extra auto damage, slow strength, and damage from an E will do more in an all-in than you could possibly get from a slightly stronger shield or hook. Yes you get better cooldowns on Q and W by leveling them first but they aren't really the type of abilities you want to use on cooldown anyway, especially in a position where you don't feel comfortable poking.

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    CesareB wrote: »

I honestly can't think of a situation when you wouldn't level E. Like even if you can't safely poke with E-strengthened autos, the extra auto damage, slow strength, and damage from an E will do more in an all-in than you could possibly get from a slightly stronger shield or hook. Yes you get better cooldowns on Q and W by leveling them first but they aren't really the type of abilities you want to use on cooldown anyway, especially in a position where you don't feel comfortable poking.

Yeah, I concur, it's just that from what I've heard maining the others is more common at the point skill-wise where you're expecting coordinated play to start sooner.

• Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    The hell? Is he a meter tall child?

First floor =/= ground floor.

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    Yeah, could have been anywhere up to a 10-12 foot drop, and it doesn't take that big of a fall to injure yourself if you don't land right.

• Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    Talith wrote: »
    The hell? Is he a meter tall child?

First floor =/= ground floor.

Right but he managed to break a leg jumping 8 or so feet. Maybe a bit more if he just flew right over the railing instead of going to the ledge first but still. This is not a thing that should happen to someone between the ages of 6 and 60. Sprain an ankle or something sure, but actually breaking a bone in a jump like that is saaaaaad.

• Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    Yeah, could have been anywhere up to a 10-12 foot drop, and it doesn't take that big of a fall to injure yourself if you don't land right.

Agreed. Physics is a peculiar thing. Unless a person lands perpendicular to the ground, the fibula ain't that thick.

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Options
    League subreddit exploding due to WTFast critical threads being removed due to requests by ppl affiliated with WTFast. Some interesting reading.

• Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    CesareB wrote: »

Pros commonly level Q first to get really low CD hooks. They'll often get a second point in E at 4 for the harass if it's a good lane for that, but otherwise it's pretty much always Q->W. Missing a hook and having to wait 20 seconds to cast another is a death sentence to your aggression.

• Options
    Draygo wrote: »
    Keep riding that Sej Jars.

alt post

:winky:

• Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    So this is pretty cool

It analyzes your performance compared to your peers, and shows breakdowns of how in general you perform in games.

For instance, turns out I really, really, really suck at warding, but I'm great at Farming and objective control.

• Options
    doesn't work for me. errors out every time

This discussion has been closed.