Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Roll for initiative! Enc makes some Encounter Maps!

124»

• EncEnc A Fool with Compassion The Land of Flowers (and Dragons)Registered User regular
    acadia wrote: »
    I think that backmost layer, the stars, also needs to pan up, or else it looks like that distant city and land is just springing up out of nowhere, rather than 'becoming visible as you crest the hill' which is what I assume you're going for.

The large map looks fuckin sweet.

Thanks! I play around with that tonight. Now that you point it out, I think that was the last thing bugging me about it.

Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart.

I make Encounter Maps for Pathfinder and D&D! Check them out here: https://falleron.com/
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion The Land of Flowers (and Dragons)Registered User regular
    I bought a template to help me learn After Effects via reverse engineering. After playing with it and making a bunch of movies over the last few weeks I finished a "opening" for my new Monster of the Week campaign!

A bunch of the art is from various game media and such that players picked as their villains, but wherever I had agency I used Fuse to make characters and sketchup for locations. Really happy with it.

Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart.

I make Encounter Maps for Pathfinder and D&D! Check them out here: https://falleron.com/
    Angel_of_BaconYoshisummonsLindBucketman
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    Dang, that's really cool! You spoil your players. :)

Yoshisummonsgavindel
124»