As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fix scroll issue on comments

On the comic page (//penny-arcade.com/comic), scrolling with the cursor over the comments section, the page does not scroll. The user must move their cursor to the sides, or use keyboard scrolling functions.

This is due to the iframe used to load the comments, but can be fixed by adding “overflow: hidden;” to “body.embed #Content” on line 3699 of “style.css.”

I hope this is the right place to add this...and thanks in advance for implementing this!

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I must confess I've not had this issue mentioned before. Is it happening to anyone else?

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I can't reproduce it.

IE11 and Chrome 40.0.2214.115 m

I'm using my scrollwheel though, scrolls fine no matter what I do. I don't see an iFrame either, looks like it's being pulled in with JS into a div. I may be looking at the wrong thing.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me