Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Who is this singer?(solved! it was King Krule)

m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
edited February 2015 in Help / Advice Forum
I've recently begun singing and found that the range and general mood of my singing voice is very similar to this guy, but I simply cannot remember his name and my google-fu fails me.
He's a red haired guy, in his twenties (maybe younger even?), lots of freckles, and he has a kind of deep and raspy voice. Anyone?
edit: not Ed Sheeran or Rick Astley, this guy is bass, baritone at best.

m3nace on

• EncEnc A Fool with Compassion The Land of Flowers (and Dragons)Registered User regular
    Rick Astley?

• m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Nope :/
    He's contemporary. Pretty sure Rick Astley isn't in his twenties.

m3nace on
  • Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Maybe if you sang something for us?

kyrcl.png
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion The Land of Flowers (and Dragons)Registered User regular
    What kind of music? What nationality?

• ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    is it that ed sheeran guy

• skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Ed Sheeran?

r7o8fso5lqso.jpg

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    edited February 2015
    Not Ed Sheeran either. Not sure of nationality, mmmaybe irish? Fuck, I really don't have a lot to go on. Not entirely sure he was red haired either, but defo lots of freckles.
    Just to emphasize: lots of freckles, deep and coarse voice. Bass, baritone at best.

m3nace on
  • NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    King Krule?

m3naceDisruptedCapitalist
  • Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    King Krule?

King-Krule-008.jpg

MSL59.jpg
    m3nace
    YEEEES! Thanks @Bliss 101 and @Narbus
    /thread