The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Unraveled Kickstarter

SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
edited March 2015 in Games and Technology
Greetings,

I'm not affiliated with the team at all. I have backed the project though, and I think you should all check it out.

nope

They're really not asking for much, and the game really looks good. Theres a free demo available, and I searched the forums and couldn't see anyone who has spoken about it yet.

Anyway, check it out, and hopefully you like what you see. A $10 pledge gets you the game and wallpapers, and input if they meet some stretch goals, so it's not a big ask either.

Cheers,

Senno.

Bobkins Flymo on

This discussion has been closed.