As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Why is there no [GTA5] thread?

Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worsebefore it gets any better.Registered User regular
Well, now there is.

http://youtu.be/KHaOul8gVVc

That's right, everyone's favorite criminal/average Californian simulator/golf/tennis/racing/skydiving/hunting/angry racist 12 year old's screaming into a microphone game!

Heists are out! Woo!

But the servers are #rekt! Boo!

Lots of bug fixes though! Woo!

The player community is still pretty much garbage! Boo!

Feel free to add your gamertag or whatever, I'll try to compile a list in the OP at some point probably. I'm making this thread from my phone so the OP is pretty terrible but I don't really give a hoot!

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    My PSN handle is MetzgerMeisterSE, btw. Super creative, I know.

• Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    I will be looking forward to playing some heists with my girlfriend and others, just as soon as we can source a 360 with a working disc drive. At the moment we only have one, whilst the other is a Destiny/digital box. It is a source of great frustration.

forumsig.png
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    One of my GTA buddies is unavailable, so I'm waiting until they get back before I start heisting. The update is pretty snazzy, at least what i got to play while the servers screamed in agony.

GTA online is one of those games that benefits most with a dedicated group of buddies who all agree that the best activity is the one that creates the most insanity.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Someone play with me, there's a big punk show back home and all my friends are there and I'm looooonellyyyyyyy :(

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Metz are you playing on PS3 or 4?

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Ps3. I do not have a ps4 yet. Also no microphone, which is a shame.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
  • Options
    My older brother might buy me a ps4 when he's up here to visit though! Mostly cuz he wants someone to play battlefield with, but you best believe I'll be getting gta for it.

• Options
    i finally got to do some heisty type stuff the other day!

now i have a ballin ass apartment and all sorts of other shit i didn't have before! thanks, crime!

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular
    SO any my crew of friends have started the First 4 player hiest.

We got to the final "act", the actual prison break.

Man let me tell you how glitchy it is.
    so glitchy

We are going to try it again tonight and see if we can beat it.

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    I haven't played heists yet, due to all the technical problems, so for me... this is the pointing update. :P

LhZAOIw.gif