As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB]HANK

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    About time

• Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    I don't know why they keep starting with Hutchinson on the BJ's

I really hope Stroman comes in as a permanent replacement

• Options
    411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Dixon wrote: »
    I don't know why they keep starting with Hutchinson on the BJ's

I really hope Stroman comes in as a permanent replacement

In that case they had no choice, they wanted Price to start against the Yankees, and everyone else would have been pitching on short rest, including Stroman, who pitched on Monday in the minors. If Stroman does halfway decent in his start on Saturday, though, I'd imagine Hutch doesn't pitch again in the regular season unless it's at home.

411Randle on
    1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Hell start again just because it seems burger is pretty banged up.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    love that Joey Votto blow up last night

since the managers can't really argue anymore it's left to the players to carry on the fine tradition of calling umpires fucking morons directly to their face

more please

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Yes, including this wonderful called strike earlier in the game against De Jesus Jr.

But I liked the Kang grand slam better.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Jasconius wrote: »
    love that Joey Votto blow up last night

since the managers can't really argue anymore it's left to the players to carry on the fine tradition of calling umpires fucking morons directly to their face

more please

There's needs to be some accountability when an ump tosses a player. Votto did nothing to get tossed from the game.

• Options
    PizzleStixxPizzleStixx Parp? Burnett? Really? UghRegistered User regular
    Cold day in hell when that happens.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    It wasn't even just yesterday. The calls against him the whole series just leave you scratching your head.

Robots pls.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Yes, including this wonderful called strike earlier in the game against De Jesus Jr.

Is this only a Pirates thing or is there one for every team?

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Schide wrote: »

Is this only a Pirates thing or is there one for every team?

There is one for the Cardinals too. So my guess is one for every team.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure they exist for every team. I've seen them for the Cubs and for the Dodgers.

• Options
    My offense has literally disappeared.

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    My offense has literally disappeared.

Did you accidentally leave your entire roster on the bench?

• Options
    lol I wish it was that easy

PizForum-Whalers-2.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I love Bartolo Colon.

I'd vote him into the hall of fame.

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    That is a fantastic although possibly NSFW gif

• Options
    Needs some deal with it sunglasses

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Chris archer is a man on fire

• Options
    Guys, I think the Jays figured out Severino. Or he's hurt.

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • Options
    Kyle Schwarber just wiped out rounding first base on his second homer of the game, because he was running full speed because he didn't realize he'd hit it out and everything is great

• Options
    Dammit, I forgot to put him back in my lineup in one of my other leagues.

• Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    Evenin'.

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    The JudgeThe Judge The Terwilliger CurvesRegistered User regular
    iu5wpila6pxy.jpg

Last pint: Turmoil CDA / Barley Brown's - Untappd: TheJudge_PDX
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Hey guys!

I'm still here, the Orioles' collapse has not driven me to suicide.

Baby + new school year = no time for shennanigans.

Anyway - so yeah, anyone see Davis' total hulk out after getting hit. MASN has the replay in slo-mo, it is pretty awesome.

http://m.mlb.com/video/v472116383/?game_pk=415753

seriously the slo-mo is pretty damn awesome here. A little context, Davis got plunked a couple times in New York and this happened after the Orioles hit a grand-slam, a solo shot and two singles, then Davis got plunked.

FortyTwo on
  • Options
    FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Buck went a little pissbaby there, but this is a pretty meaningless game for both teams at the end of the day.

Frankly I think he was trying to fire up the crowd/ team.

It has been a long, slow, brutal six weeks in Baltimore

• Options
    edited September 2015
    Later that inning Steve Clevenger, Baltimore native (aka the Pride of Pigtown) hit the second grandslam in that inning.

Clevenger is the first, and only player born within the city limits of Baltimore proper to hit a homerun in Camden Yards. Pigtown is literally about .5 a mile from the stadium. Dude hit a grand slam for his hometown team in the stadium he very literally saw every day as he went to school.

For a AAAA guy getting some time as a back up bat on a team that has basically fallen apart - that is some happy right there.

FortyTwo on
  • Options
    I'm not sure what's happening to the Cardinals right now, but I'm definitely enjoying it

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Just when you thought things couldn't get worse for the Nationals

• Options
    My team is just shitting the bed this week.

• Options
    Jays scored 4 runs on 1 hit in the 11th. A bunch of walks, one hit batter, one single. And that's only the first game of the doubleheader!

• Options
    edited September 2015
    The walk to load the bases should've been a strikeout. And then Chasen Shreve wast just garbage

Goose! on
  • Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    411Randle wrote: »
    Jays scored 4 runs on 1 hit in the 11th. A bunch of walks, one hit batter, one single. And that's only the first game of the doubleheader!

This 2nd game is just brutal for the yanks. Nova doesn't seem to be doing to well at all.

• Options
    David Ortiz just became the 27th member of the 500 home run club.

• Options
    Break out the juice and celebrate

• Options
    I like orange juice.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    I think David prefers something clear. Like grape juice. Or apple

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Troy Tulowitzki has a cracked shoulder blade due to a completely avoidable collision with Kevin Pillar in the first game. Sigh.

411Randle on
This discussion has been closed.