As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PA Comic] Friday, March 13, 2015 - The Judging Wood, Part Four

2»

• Options
    ObstreperousObstreperous Registered User regular
    "Oh god, here we go again. It's always 'put the law to his neck' this, and 'check his pockets for eggs' that. I'm really getting tired of this."

• Options
    Cifer7Cifer7 Registered User new member
    I really miss the Tycho + Gabe comics :( This place used to be so fun but I keep seeing these artsy comics. Not saying they're bad, I just thought those got their own section though. It seems every other time I come here it's not the funny comics, it's more trying to be a graphic novel :(

• Options
    ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    Cifer7 wrote: »
    I really miss the Tycho + Gabe comics :( This place used to be so fun but I keep seeing these artsy comics. Not saying they're bad, I just thought those got their own section though. It seems every other time I come here it's not the funny comics, it's more trying to be a graphic novel :(

I kinda understand that. That being said I'd rather see them stretch their wings and do other things now and then than see them get tired of doing the strip (though if they ever did while it would suck that would be entirely their choice and i'd respect it).

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Maybe he's hungover.

• Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Maybe its a she. Maybe some lookouts stole her eggs.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Peter Ebel wrote: »
    Is he bleeding though? He probably just went looking for a place to take his first shit of the camping trip after days of anxious waiting. A terrifying prospect to anyone.

He's bleeding from the stomach. Check the first strip again. There's a bigger one available as well that makes it really clear that it's blood. His vest is not meant to be that red.

edit: Should have folded that into the above post. Sorry I was working backwards from the last page and forgot.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.