Options

[Destiny] Crota's Beginning: Fundamentally Unlike Disneyland.

• Options
    HooverFanHooverFan NCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    Gilbert0 wrote: »
    and if it is a new material, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, let us trade in older stuff for it. We're drowning in Shards/Energy/Armor materials. Even if it was a huge rate. Just don't make it a straight glimmer upgrade :sad:

They've already said there will be NO NEW MATS... they learned their lesson from last time. If anything you'll need ascendant mats to upgrade VoG stuff and Radiant for Crota stuff along with what I figure is a special Queen thing you only get from leveling her up or something to that effect, sorta like vanguard/crucible (that's me totally speculating on that last part, but the first part is pretty much what Bungie has said in the past about how they fucked up Crota's DLC)

HooverFan on
    BNet profile: HooverFish#1668
    PSN: HooverFanPA
    Steam: HooverFan
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    I have decided that I need more Vault gear, because it's the coolest.

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Erevar wrote: »
    I'm wondering if the change to the 3-wave portion of the strike was intended or not. It wasn't in the patch notes.

Ahem.

xD

They should have just rolled with this and said it was intentional to stop cheesing. Just pretend you know what you're doing.

• Options
    Trojan35Trojan35 I want Too Human 2. Registered User regular
    Magell wrote: »
    I'm wondering if the change to the 3-wave portion of the strike was intended or not. It wasn't in the patch notes.

Ahem.

xD

They should have just rolled with this and said it was intentional to stop cheesing. Just pretend you know what you're doing.

I believe cheesing *IS* their desired game mechanic, based on the design of every difficult encounter in the game.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    It'll never happen, but I really want a way to upgrade vendor gear. Give me back my fuzzy shoulders!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    twotimesadingotwotimesadingo Registered User regular
    I'm hopping on to do some NFs, if anyone's so inclined.

@Hermano - headset is dead and charging, which is why I'm not actually in chat.

PSN: peepshowofforce
  • Options
    juicebox989juicebox989 Quad CitiesRegistered User regular
    @JusticeforPluto and I are looking for 4 more for a HM VOG run at around 7-710 central time so in about a half hour to 45 minutes

• Options
    CormacCormac Registered User regular
    @Juicebox989 That time works for me if you still need more

Steam: Gridlynk | PSN: Gridlynk | FFXIV: Jarvellis Mika
  • Options
    Are you ps4 or xbone?

• Options
    PS4

• Options
    twmjrtwmjr Registered User regular
    Got the little guy into bed - > excited for my one definite chance during the week to play while my wife's at chorale practice - > .... system update.

:(

• Options
    Sweet @Cormac message MagnusxThexRed , so far it's you me and pluto

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    I really wish I could watch this Twitch reveal live tomorrow. I expect comprehensive reporting here in the thread, Guardians!

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    GMaster7 wrote: »
    I really wish I could watch this Twitch reveal live tomorrow. I expect comprehensive reporting here in the thread, Guardians!

@GMaster7
    https://youtu.be/YEwlW5sHQ4Q

• Options
    Still need a couple people. Any takers message MagnusxThexRed on ps4

• Options
    twmjrtwmjr Registered User regular
    @juicebox989 how many do you guys have? we have three in a party looking to do VoG HM

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    I'm really upset I can't buy the AOS#Cryptid Hunter Cloak from Shaxx ever since Dark Below changed out vendor inventory

I really want that cloak

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    rockurcradlerockurcradle Registered User regular
    Finally after 8 months got THUNDERzingzingzingLORD from Crota ...

I own:
    -->PS1-grey, PS2-black and PS4-white
    -->PSP-the very first fat lady
    -->Sega game gear and Nintendo game boy

Oh Yeah!!!

**PSN-rockurcradle
  • Options
    @juicebox989 Sorry, I mixed up the time zones thinking it was 9pm EST.

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Thanks to Awesome, my buddy got a Suros on his second Nightfall (first was a duo on Nexus with me). And completing the exotic bounty for Invective puts his Exotic count to 4 (he bought Last Word over the weekend).

Meanwhile I get 9 coins, 12 Engeries (which I do need) and a Solar Purifier fusion rifle.

Guess there's always the weekly

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    rockurcradlerockurcradle Registered User regular
    Finally after 8 months got THUNDERzingzingzingLORD from Crota ...

Ending today with Last word in Nightfall....Apothesis Veil in Heroic@30.....Thunderlord from Crota....Vision of Confluence from VOG...voila...sorry Bungie I abused you hahahahahah

I own:
    -->PS1-grey, PS2-black and PS4-white
    -->PSP-the very first fat lady
    -->Sega game gear and Nintendo game boy

Oh Yeah!!!

**PSN-rockurcradle
  • Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    About to get on PS4. Any raids still need bodies? If not, I may go looking on reddit and the LFG sites.

steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    I'll hop on. Down for whatever: Raids, Nightfalls, etc. If you see me doing anything solo, I'm probably just bountying and you can interrupt me. It's cool, dawg.

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular

Level 26, picked up a few legendaries; chest, two pulse rifles, a fusion rifle off Dark Below quest. Slowly but surely getting to raidability.

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    At 26 you can do Normal VoG.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    Shout outs to @Marikir and @amicabilis for running the Weekly Heoric and Nightfall with me. Despite spending most of the Archon fight dead (I was drawing the sniper and servitor fire... yeah, that was my plan all along... >.>), I got rewarded with a Patience and Time! Which, if those were qualities I'd possessed, I probably wouldn't have died in the middle of nowhere, far from a helpful resurrection.

Heroic went far smoother, heh.

• Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    The collection is not only complete, but it is now, as of tonight, completely leveled. =D

Spoilering for huge:
    gkd76894xicq.jpg
    l832v0moqddv.jpg

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    I just found out about Destiny Item Manager yesterday. It's pretty awesome. I mean, I've just been using the Destiny app when I need something on the fly, but this'll make it a lot easier.

I just wish DIM had some sort of visual customization of your inventory, so that things were able to be separated by equipment slot and such.

The Dude With Herpes on
    Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    HooverFanHooverFan NCRegistered User regular
    Bungie.net now has drag and drop capability on their website if you guys didn't already know

BNet profile: HooverFish#1668
    PSN: HooverFanPA
    Steam: HooverFan
  • Options
    awsimoawsimo a perfectly cromulent human; definitely not a robot Registered User regular
    Nocren wrote: »
    Thanks to Awesome, my buddy got a Suros on his second Nightfall (first was a duo on Nexus with me). And completing the exotic bounty for Invective puts his Exotic count to 4 (he bought Last Word over the weekend).

Meanwhile I get 9 coins, 12 Engeries (which I do need) and a Solar Purifier fusion rifle.

Guess there's always the weekly

I managed to walk away with:
    • Sunbreakers
    • The Conduit (FWC pulse rifle)
    • Crest of Alpha Lupi (Titan)

A pretty solid haul, considering I didn't get stuck with Coins or upgrade mats I don't need. Still, I foresee the shard heap for most of these, since Praxic Fire is far more versatile than Sunbreakers, and I don't see Alpha Lupi replacing The Armamentarium anytime soon (though quick revives in Nightfalls could be handy). I might keep The Conduit for use in the Crucible, though, especially since I like the look of FWC gear.

• Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    I just found out about Destiny Item Manager yesterday. It's pretty awesome. I mean, I've just been using the Destiny app when I need something on the fly, but this'll make it a lot easier.

I just wish DIM had some sort of visual customization of your inventory, so that things were able to be separated by equipment slot and such.

Have you tried Tower Ghost? My understanding is that it works on all platforms (not just Chrome), and if I recall correctly, it had the inventory broken down by sub-categories.

I prefer DIM because it feels cleaner / less cluttered than Tower Ghost (personal opinion).

Link to reddit (which has more info for the different versions): HERE

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    awsimoawsimo a perfectly cromulent human; definitely not a robot Registered User regular

Have you tried Tower Ghost? My understanding is that it works on all platforms (not just Chrome), and if I recall correctly, it had the inventory broken down by sub-categories.

I prefer DIM because it feels cleaner / less cluttered than Tower Ghost (personal opinion).

Link to reddit (which has more info for the different versions): HERE

I like DIM better too, but Tower Ghost is the only app that works on my phone, because I'm one of 2.7% who uses Windows Phone. :P

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    New PA comic seems to be Destiny related

i-gDc9Njn-1050x10000.jpg

• Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    That's probably the Protector of the Will that spawns when you run through the open area into the downed Hive seeder ship on the Omnigul strike, right?

That's my impression at least. I've killed that guy...maybe twice? It was a much more frightful crossing when my fireteam ran into a "Forces are moving against each other" event instead during that run across the field.

steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    BoozerBoozer Registered User regular
    Finally got my third char over the level 20 hump (Titan). Now sitting at 27 thanks to Ruin Wings and a couple of purple armor pieces. Now I just need to run strikes and bounties to earn some boots and level my armor so that Nightfalls/Heroics are feasible. Hoepfully can manage that this week before the reset.

Bobby 'Bulldog' Lenko - [PBP] [Vampire] The Restless City
    PSN: Boozer_777
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I'm really upset I can't buy the AOS#Cryptid Hunter Cloak from Shaxx ever since Dark Below changed out vendor inventory

I really want that cloak

I got mine as a Crucible drop, after TDB. You still have a chance to get it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Hmmmm, you don't say, I may have to marathon some crucible until I get it

BTW,

Reef info live streaming in an hour

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Yesterday we failed an attempt at an all-Nechrochasm Crota raid on normal. Got up to Crota, but didn't have the right timing to bring down his shield. And I think there might be some range issues, in attempting to bring him down from the ledge by the glass.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Stupid meetings, keeping me from watching the Twitch stream live. I have to watch it an hour later, LIKE A SCRUB.

Why can't I get paid to play Destiny?!

(Oh, right-- the whole "being a productive member of society" thing.)

awsimo on
  • Options
    awsimo wrote: »
    Stupid meetings, keeping me from watching the Twitch stream live. I have to watch it an hour later, LIKE A SCRUB.

Why can't I get paid to play Destiny?!

(Oh, right-- the whole "being a productive member of society" thing.")

You're avatar made me laugh because I can just imagine that's what he's thinking lol

This discussion has been closed.