Options

MLB 2021: Dodgers/Braves Cheatros/Wahh Sox

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Well way to be mr Debbie downer!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Broken, Ianetta with a double.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Hah. Take that Verlander. Just a forgettable one hit shutout. Nothing to see here. Move along. The Angels are still closer to the wild card than the Tigers. But damnit Angels, stop sucking.

(She/Her)
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Be nice if JV lives for next year.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    A blue jay robbed the shit out of a ranger with a beautiful spiderman grab at the track.

And how about that Grand Slam?

The Blue Jays are such a fun team, if you like hitting. Seeing them score 10+ runs a game is starting to feel routine.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Shadowhope wrote: »
    A blue jay robbed the shit out of a ranger with a beautiful spiderman grab at the track.

And how about that Grand Slam?

The Blue Jays are such a fun team, if you like hitting. Seeing them score 10+ runs a game is starting to feel routine.

Enjoy Tulo.

*looks at his Tulo jersey and sighs*

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    I picked up Verlander right after his 7 run collapse a month ago yeehaw

Also strasburg when he hit the DL the second time

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    OK, the NL Central is getting out of hand. The Cards already have 81 wins but I don't feel like I can relax. Meanwhile the Cubs have the 4th best record in baseball?

Is it still April?

steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    OK, the NL Central is getting out of hand. The Cards already have 81 wins but I don't feel like I can relax. Meanwhile the Cubs have the 4th best record in baseball?

Is it still April?

As my dad says every time I talk to him, "I keep expecting the Cards to start losing. No way they can keep this up but then they win again!"

It is a strange year with injuries but seemly little lose in power and effectiveness.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    End the season immediately. Twins are back in!

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Is it still April?

As my dad says every time I talk to him, "I keep expecting the Cards to start losing. No way they can keep this up but then they win again!"

It is a strange year with injuries but seemly little lose in power and effectiveness.

Fuck the cardinals! I hope they get knocked out of the play off by the pirates/cubs.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Is it still April?

Fuck the cardinals! I hope they get knocked out of the play off by the pirates/cubs.

I prefer that they lose in the playoffs to the Blue Jays.

Shadowhope on
    Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    Nah that would mean they made the world series again, and we'd have to deal with sizzle reels of the "best fans in baseball".

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular

Is it still April?

Well way to be mr Debbie downer!

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Look the cardinals and royals are my new hate. They replace the yankees and the marlins (why the marlins? I dunno random).

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    Look the cardinals and royals are my new hate. They replace the yankees and the marlins (why the marlins? I dunno random).

I'm just going to post this graph without comment.

r8dh0h4pmhk3.png

steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
  • Options
    Yeah its ok I have hope for the M's they finally have some hitters, if they could get some average reliable pitching they'd do better. Which is a weird place for this team to be in.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Hahahaha. Cubs just doomed themselves.

(She/Her)
  • Options
    eelektrik wrote: »
    Hahahaha. Cubs just doomed themselves.

?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    The Cubs acquired Fernando Rodney.

(She/Her)
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    All that is telling me is that Redditors are idiots.

• Options

Oh holy shit why? Jesus christ.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular

Clearly Cubs management feels the need to blow a few saves down the stretch.

• Options
    Not just saves, Rodney blows middle inning games and fails to keep it close after your starting pitcher is getting worked over it. Like Rodney was really good for the m's last year (which is surprising I know) he only blew 3 saves and saved like 47 or 48 games. But this year jesus he was a dumpster fire of awful.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    At the National game. Sometimes it's hard to tell baseball is happening

• Options
    http://www.bleedcubbieblue.com/2015/8/27/9218163/cubs-sign-fernando-rodney

Holy shit the mariners might get something for Rodney other than heartburn and anger?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    At the National game. Sometimes it's hard to tell baseball is happening

Who's pitching tonight for the nats?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Joe Ross. They changed it up for the Mets series.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

Maddon kept trying to hump blood from that stone here too

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Escobar just got beaned!

Fencingsax on
  • Options

Well the sad thing was Rodney was really really good last year, and this year he was really really not. Like he set the mariner record for saves last year. They even gave him a commercial and a bobble head, the m's wanted him to be a star! And holy shit did he flame out.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    I think Maddon probably just wants a September call-up flier on him to see if there's anything he can yank out of the guy. Brian Schlitter was booted off the 40-man roster and designated for assignment to make room for Rodney (which is the relevant name given that September's almost here); Schlitter's 29, awful in his bullpen appearances earlier this season, ineffective in any of his showings dating back to 2010, and his AAA numbers right now aren't where you want them to be either, and basically he's got nothing more to show the Cubs. You might be able to squeeze something out of Rodney, you know you're not squeezing anything out of Schlitter.

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    As a mariner fan good luck with all that, because holy shit Rodney was terrible this year. Like in direct opposition to how he was last year.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Jack Z is gone as the mariners GM. Which makes sense he was brought in to bolster their woeful minor leagues and actively made them worse. I just hope Lloyd survives the management fuckaroo. I like Lloyd.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular

Well the sad thing was Rodney was really really good last year, and this year he was really really not. Like he set the mariner record for saves last year. They even gave him a commercial and a bobble head, the m's wanted him to be a star! And holy shit did he flame out.

Well it's our entire bullpen. I feel like we had to have had some massive change in coaching that caused us to suck

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    Goumindong wrote: »

Well it's our entire bullpen. I feel like we had to have had some massive change in coaching that caused us to suck

I don't think so. Lloyd used the bullpen this year much like he did the year before. I think its the nature of starting pitching not lasting for shit, and the bullpen being over used and lacking some arms/skill. The mariners have shit pitching this year, I don't know if Waits just lost his ability to teach these guys or what, but the mariners pitching staff has been horrid.

Even felix is struggling, and he's doing it early in games so its not tiredness or anything he's just lacking his mechanics. I have no idea what happened. Maybe they bought into the hype and then when they struggled they tried to force it and just made it worse.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/E9jaMJvYNq0

I have a new favorite song.

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Shadowhope wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/E9jaMJvYNq0

I have a new favorite song.

"God's Gonna Cut You Down" wasn't already your favorite song?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    So hold on, the Jays are good again?

• Options
    They are crushing teams.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.