Options

crowd sourced [chat]

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    Should I be buying shit in GTA Single Player yet? Like should Franklin get a new home? Or something? Or buy more guns? I dont know what I'm doing ahhhhh

Beyond the occasional body armor I don't buy much until the end game.
    Where each character gets like $40m and you can use Franklin's assassin missions to manipulate stock and get a few hundred million each.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    good morning bros

good morning sister gooey

i am like paragon 20 now what puny paragon level are you

When I was leveling you the other day I think I was around Paragon 70 on my seasonal. I am too busy with GTA V right now though

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    @Sir Landshark how did your presentation go?

fuckin nailed it bro

had a bunch of people come up to me afterwards asking questions and thanking me

at one point the whole 300-ish strong lecture hall was filled with raucous laughter over an impromptu joke I made. had to wait a good 10 seconds for it to quiet down so I could continue my presentation

also my final slide was a video of a bridge getting blown the fuck up and who doesn't love EXPLOSIONS

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I don't know if I could play a modern GTA. I think the series worked better when it was more cartoonish and over the top. The more real the people get, the more disturbing the game is. That basically ruined GTA 4 for me.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    deebs why no burg with vang

come burg w/ us

what day

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @Sir Landshark how did your presentation go?

fuckin nailed it bro

at one point the whole 300-ish strong lecture hall was filled with raucous laughter over an impromptu joke I made. had to wait a good 10 seconds for it to quiet down so I could continue my presentation

also my final slide was a video of a bridge getting blown the fuck up and who doesn't love EXPLOSIONS

Come to the real manhattan and Burg with us as a victory lap.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    I don't know if I could play a modern GTA. I think the series worked better when it was more cartoonish and over the top. The more real the people get, the more disturbing the game is. That basically ruined GTA 4 for me.

Pretty much every character in the game is a cartoon character.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    I know this isn't necessarily the right forum for it, but the pvp comic had me cracking up.

Whoa, PVP talk in chat. That brings back memories.

*zepherin on the list*
    I'm on many lists.

It is why TSA does a cavity search on me when I fly.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Also, I havent had booze since Monday. I made 3 three dranks while we were watching a bar themed "Expert shows up and yells at small business owner" reality show.

@deebaser bar rescue? That shit is reality tv crack for me

sig.gif
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    good morning bros

good morning sister gooey

i am like paragon 20 now what puny paragon level are you

When I was leveling you the other day I think I was around Paragon 70 on my seasonal. I am too busy with GTA V right now though

level 20 is better than level 70 fyi hth

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular

come burg w/ us

what day

Synd
    Space
    Van

Tuesday after work at Ivy?

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    airport bloody mary

not very appetizing

Listen, one has to make do with the circumstances in which one finds oneself

AP has vacation gumption and I respect that

• Options
    "Sir Landshark" how did your presentation go?

fuckin nailed it bro

Come to the real manhattan and Burg with us as a victory lap.

I wish bro. maybe one day. my wife loooooooooooves nyc.

• Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    airport bloody mary

not very appetizing

This place is actually pretty good

Not pro tier. But decent.

I don't fly sober

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I would like to posit that a pretty girl knocking on your door with a minor problem is without question the best alarm clock.

Pretty neighbor lady with the crazy striking blue eyes knock-knocked because she was having car trouble. Got dressed in the most rapid flash and did my best Ryan Gosling impression under her hood (:winky:) and invited her out for drinks later tonight.

hoho good morning earth you crazy scoundrel!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Someone's probably posted that but I'm on page 85 and I don't care.

I turned out to be wrong. Therefore I am bawsss

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

Then you'd love Trevor!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

It depends on how far anti they go with the hero. Trevor was really the first time you actively had to be a horrible person in the GTA series. Even GTAIV, I think to beat the game you only had to kill a single person maybe two, everyone else was optional.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    screwdrivers using mcdonalds orange juice

• Options
    I know this isn't necessarily the right forum for it, but the pvp comic had me cracking up.

*zepherin on the list*
    I'm on many lists.

haha this reminds me

on my flight home something in my lower waist area showed up on the backscatter thingy and I had to wait for a pat down

they were like, are you wearing a belt or something

and it was all I could do to keep from saying NO SIR JUST MY HUGE DONGER

• Options
    Also, I havent had booze since Monday. I made 3 three dranks while we were watching a bar themed "Expert shows up and yells at small business owner" reality show.

deebaser bar rescue? That shit is reality tv crack for me

That's the one! We love that ridiculous show. I was giggling nonstop because they were rehabing a bar I used to frequent in my early 20s. When I went to Austin last year I made it a point of hitting the bars he did down there. One of the owners was shit talking the show unprompted as I sat there. It was glorious.

• Options
    who the fuck thought of a screwdriver

ugh

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

GTA 4 took itself waaaaaay too seriously.

GTA 5 is p much the right blend of satire and comedy and gallows humor that it works... most of the time.

I would straight up be embarrassed to play Trevor's intro in front of anyone not familiar with the series though - it is just disgusting in the wrong way, and hard to laugh at in any way whatsoever.

Trevor gets sooooooo much better once he leaves the desert and brings his whirlwind of destruction into the big city.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I would like to posit that a pretty girl knocking on your door with a minor problem is without question the best alarm clock.

Pretty neighbor lady with the crazy striking blue eyes knock-knocked because she was having car trouble. Got dressed in the most rapid flash and did my best Ryan Gosling impression under her hood (:winky:) and invited her out for drinks later tonight.

Wait
    I thought you didnt like the womens.

Bless your heart.
  • Options

They use the portal split trick from Reboot to split GTA 4 into Red Dead Redemption and GTA 5. RDR is overall a serious even melancholy game, while GTA 5 maintains the juvenile humour for the most part.

• Options
    Oh god I've been mistaking DUE for some other poster for the better part of a year haven't I

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    airport bloody mary

not very appetizing

This place is actually pretty good

Not pro tier. But decent.

I don't fly sober

i get so fucking disappointed when a bloody mary is clearly just someone opened a can of tomato juice, dumped some vodka in it and threw a handful of olives

shit needs to be thick

• Options
    a

Wait
    I thought you didnt like the womens.

due has ploinked many a fair maiden in his day young man

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    QFtyPNB.jpg

Stolen from SE++ but goddamn that is an amazing series of expressions.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

come burg w/ us

what day

Synd
    Space
    Van

ivy is the one by columbus circle right

#snubbed

no itz ok just cuz i cant eat and probably wouldn't be able go anyway doesnt mean my feelings are hurt

feelings are...for the weak.....*sob*

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Reading through the design documentation for this database.

Once again confused on its existence.

But whatever.

I guess you need an access database when your total non-contract employee number is 17.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

*zepherin on the list*
    I'm on many lists.

haha this reminds me

on my flight home something in my lower waist area showed up on the backscatter thingy and I had to wait for a pat down

There... uh... a couple TSA agents just got arrested for manipulating the backscatter machine, the woman running the screen would mark males as female when they went into it so it would identify the dick as an unknown object, so a male TSA agent could get off on ball-grabbing them.

Do... do you live in Denver?

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_27911616/tsa-screeners-accused-groping-men-during-checks-at

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Hakkekage wrote: »

come burg w/ us

what day

Synd
    Space
    Van

#snubbed

no itz ok just cuz i cant eat and probably wouldn't be able go anyway doesnt mean my feelings are hurt

there was no snub. this entire conversation came up because you are on some sort of kale and rabbit fart diet.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

come burg w/ us

what day

Synd
    Space
    Van

#snubbed

there was no snub. this entire conversation came up because you are on some sort of kale and rabbit fart diet.

methane converts to sugar too quickly, she couldn't have the rabbit farts.

She can sub for a gallon of melted butter though.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options

*zepherin on the list*
    I'm on many lists.

haha this reminds me

There... uh... a couple TSA agents just got arrested for manipulating the backscatter machine, the woman running the screen would mark males as female when they went into it so it would identify the dick as an unknown object, so a male TSA agent could get off on ball-grabbing them.

Do... do you live in Denver?

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_27911616/tsa-screeners-accused-groping-men-during-checks-at

I live in Chicago area neighbor

but I was flying out of Kansas City. and wow that's terrible.

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Damnit -- folks at work did not use the toys I built for them responsibly and now I have to take them away which means more work for me.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

come burg w/ us

what day

Synd
    Space
    Van

#snubbed

i havent had a single kale thx u

was also surprised to learn that carrots are also off the menu

too much goddamn sugar apparently

Why is there sugar in EVERYTHING

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

come burg w/ us

what day

Synd
    Space
    Van

#snubbed

You must train your body to run on feelings

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

DUE was like

"Hang on baby let me just put on some auto repair music"

http://youtu.be/fj8wufqK59Y

• Options
    Why is there sugar in EVERYTHING

Because it is one of the fundamental fuels of all life and one of the most commonly generated products of life?

Biochemistry deals with a lot of stuff that ends in -ose.

SW-4158-3990-6116
This discussion has been closed.