As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Worms but different

dohnjoedohnjoe Registered User new member
yesterday I saw a guyon afreecatv that was playing a game that looked a lot like worms, but was not exactly the same. he was also playing a worm, and his opponent was too, but they could move around freely and had a variety of destructive weapons to shoot eachother with, just like in worms. also he used a cable to sling around all the time and made him do some cool moves.
does anyone knows which game this is? I enjoyed playing worms a lot and this looks like a lot of fun too. i tried going back to afreeca and find the stream again, but the guy was already offline. wanna download this game asap

• jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Liero.

CorriganX
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    jothki wrote: »
    Liero.

No, it's true!

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    Mr_Grinch
  • dohnjoedohnjoe Registered User new member
    YES! it's awesome! thanks so much guys! I already tried getting back on afreeca and ask the guy, but dont have a clue who it was :S. great to still find out. you're awesome! :D