As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Five Nights at Freddy's: Is there actually something in these games?

Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better.Registered User regular
So I've been youtubbing like a scrub lately and I'm currently stuck in Five Nights of Freddy side of Youtube and I notice that there's a lot of story analyzing and characters breackdown and stuff. Is there actually something good in these games? Because the brief experience I have with these games is that it's nothing but waiting around for a jump scare.

Basically, what I'm asking, is there something in these games that is fun and worth digging for? Or should I give them a pass?

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    edited April 2015
    So I've been youtubbing like a scrub lately and I'm currently stuck in Five Nights of Freddy side of Youtube and I notice that there's a lot of story analyzing and characters breackdown and stuff. Is there actually something good in these games? Because the brief experience I have with these games is that it's nothing but waiting around for a jump scare.

Basically, what I'm asking, is there something in these games that is fun and worth digging for? Or should I give them a pass?

The third one has the bulk of the story/mythology explanations, but yes, there is a whole in-depth storyline behind it. It's a good time-management sort of game, each one adds different mechanics and minigames

Zavian on