As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Prime Proxy!

FrostbyteFrostbyte Registered User regular
edited August 2015 in Pinny Arcade
Hey all,

Because I'm apparently a masochist, I will once again be offering the same proxy service I provided at PAX East.

Here are the details!
  • If you have a Pin Group with an Prime representative, please do not use me to get more pins. This is designed to help those without groups.
  • Offer is only for purchase pins, which are non-Limited Edition (No free time-sink pins or Poylgon pins)
  • Shipping for the US will be a flat rate of $7, as I will be using USPS Small Flat Rate boxes
  • Orders containing 2 Show Sets AND 2 Portal sets along with other pins will need to pay an Additional $5 for shipping. All that won't fit in the small Flat Rate Box :(
  • Shipping to AUS/Canada* will be a flat rate of $12, same sized box - 3 day international shipping!
  • Full payment must be received via Google Wallet prior to Monday, August 24th (address will be provided in PM when you send your order)

If you wish to place an order, please Cut/Paste this into a PM with quantities filled out (limit 2 per):

$44 Pins:
___Portal Set (Includes $4 Tax)

$30 Pins:
___PAX Prime 2015 Set

$10 Pins:
___Vampiress
___Rainbow Horse
___Jerkimides
___Pipistrella
___Horatio

$15 Pins:
___Starslip Prime
___CW Skull
___Bin It 2 Win It
___LRR Muffins
___Double Fine Logo
___Raz
___Co-Optional Podcast
___Seattle Polaris Grand Prix
___Diamond Block
___Vault Boy
___Doom Revenant
___Sprite
___Iver
___Bellower
___Tyto (UNVERIFIED*)
___Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time (UNVERIFIED*)

*UNVERIFIED - I will refund the money for these after the show if they are not for purchase.

Here is a photo of the USPS Small flat Rate box. I was able to comfortably fit 2 show sets and 16 individual pins in the box, so that will likely be the max limit per person. I might be able to squeeze another 2-4 pins in there without damaging the card backs. I can fit a lot more in if you don't care about the card backs being included. Options and preferences will be listed order form when it's available.

3u5huzidh128.jpg
84dr7avmmqoh.jpg

Using these boxes not only makes pricing out shipping a piece of cake, but also allows me to prep the boxes prior to the show, and mailing them out on Monday directly from Seattle!*

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me!

* AUS/Canada shipments will need to wait until Wednesday September 2nd to go out at that low rate.

Frostbyte on

• HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    You're insane. I am half-expecting you to be flagged for drug-trafficking or something due to your erratic Paypal history.

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • FrostbyteFrostbyte Registered User regular
    that's precisely why I use Google Wallet instead of PayPal haha

• misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I don't know if it's because I'm a huge doof who can't figure out basic instructions, or if my suspicions are correct, but said suspicions are that Google Wallet still isn't available as a service in Australia. I don't plan on ordering anything from you (unless my Prime pin group pal falls through), but I thought I'd mention that I cannot for the life of me figure out how to send money with GW, so other Australians might not be able to, either.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I wasn't able to do it last time, so I think you're right.

• HappendyHappendy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Google wallet isn't available in AUS. That's why I provided PayPal as an option for people in AUS.

Probably just pm Frostbyte and he can work something out maybe .-. Maybe if someone from Australia going to Prime is willing to ship

• Squire_PugSquire_Pug Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Sign me up, I think the bruises to my hip pocket have faded enough for me to let it take more abuse. Will send PM with order when it is actually possible!

Ya I made PayPal exceptions for Aussies last time, and will do it again.

• fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    He had to make an extra big exception for me.

(⌐■‿■)

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    He had to make an extra big exception for me.

(⌐■‿■)

I've never met you fish but I'm pretty sure you're an exception to everything :)

• pakopakopakopako Registered User regular
    When do the Prime pins get announced? (Or is FrozenByte testing the waters for just the core?)

• LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    pakopako wrote: »
    When do the Prime pins get announced? (Or is FrozenByte testing the waters for just the core?)
    Same time as all other PAX pins--a week or two before the show.

Just a poke to make sure this is till happening, I may have one of Maywest's awesome bags to possible be shipped with my pins, if Frostbyte is up for being especially awesome (and compensated)!

Yarp. I'll update the OP after the Pinquest drops tomorrow!

• Warpwind Warpwind Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I'm not looking for all the pax prime pins but I am interested in a few. I'll be going to pax aus myself. Would that still be okay?

edited August 2015
    Whoops thought this was a forum for all the prime proxy's

Edit: this looks exactly like what I was looking for though so that works out.

Warpwind on
  • evanephrineevanephrine ev-an-eff-rinn Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Warpwind wrote: »
    I'm not looking for all the pax prime pins but I am interested in a few. I'll be going to pax aus myself. Would that still be okay?

Heya Warpwind! I know you're still waiting on one package of trades from me but I'd be happy to trade you Prime pins for Aus pins if you just give me a heads up on what you're looking for. Just PM me if you're interested, no worries either way.

Heya Warpwind! I know you're still waiting on one package of trades from me but I'd be happy to trade you Prime pins for Aus pins if you just give me a heads up on what you're looking for. Just PM me if you're interested, no worries either way.

That would be awesome. I'll pm you and we'll sort out the details.

• TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    I only get to go to East and see a few I'd love to have from Prime, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Thanks in advance for offering this, Frostbyte!

• flaznarflaznar Registered User regular
    Same as some others, I only go to East and would love some of these!!

• eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Would love the chance to get some Prime pins. I can only afford to get to one show per year and East is usually it :)

0j92muX.png
  • OpSteelOpSteel neighbor of the village pindiot Fort Worth TEXASRegistered User regular
    Just curious if @Frostbyte was still willing to proxy for us filthy casuals?

Ya, sorry... not knowing with 100% certainty which pins are sale pins is a problem. I'll try to post something soon.

• OpSteelOpSteel neighbor of the village pindiot Fort Worth TEXASRegistered User regular
    No problem. Was just curious. And Thanks!

• NopeNope Frankfort, KYRegistered User regular
    @Frostbyte 2 Core sets I'd gladly reimburse ya for, even adding an extra pin or $ (your choice) ...I'd ask about the Bethesda pins but I am PRETTY sure those will be time sinks.

• HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
    Hingo wrote: »

Oh thank goodness.

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    do we have a master list of all the data we've found out yet?

Ok, Original Post has been updated with the pins. Open the flood gates...

• darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Frostbyte wrote: »
    Hey all,

Because I'm apparently a masochist, I will once again be offering the same proxy service I provided at PAX East.

Here are the details!
    • If you have a Pin Group with an Prime representative, please do not use me to get more pins. This is designed to help those without groups.
    • Offer is only for purchase pins, which are non-Limited Edition (No free time-sink pins or Poylgon pins)
    • Shipping for the US will be a flat rate of $7, as I will be using USPS Small Flat Rate boxes
    • Orders containing 2 Show Sets AND 2 Portal sets along with other pins will need to pay an Additional $5 for shipping. All that won't fit in the small Flat Rate Box :(
    • Shipping to AUS/Canada* will be a flat rate of $12, same sized box - 3 day international shipping!
    • Full payment must be received via Google Wallet prior to Monday, August 24th (address will be provided in PM when you send your order)

If you wish to place an order, please Cut/Paste this into a PM with quantities filled out (limit 2 per):

$44 Pins:
    ___Portal Set (Includes $4 Tax)

$30 Pins:
    ___PAX Prime 2015 Set

$10 Pins:
    ___Vampiress
    ___Rainbow Horse
    ___Jerkimides
    ___Pipistrella
    ___Horatio

$15 Pins:
    ___Starslip Prime
    ___CW Skull
    ___Bin It 2 Win It
    ___LRR Muffins
    ___Double Fine Logo
    ___Raz
    ___Co-Optional Podcast
    ___Seattle Polaris Grand Prix
    ___Diamond Block
    ___Vault Boy
    ___Doom Revenant
    ___Sprite
    ___Iver
    ___Bellower
    ___Tyto (UNVERIFIED*)
    ___Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time (UNVERIFIED*)

*UNVERIFIED - I will refund the money for these after the show if they are not for purchase.

Here is a photo of the USPS Small flat Rate box. I was able to comfortably fit 2 show sets and 16 individual pins in the box, so that will likely be the max limit per person. I might be able to squeeze another 2-4 pins in there without damaging the card backs. I can fit a lot more in if you don't care about the card backs being included. Options and preferences will be listed order form when it's available.

3u5huzidh128.jpg
    84dr7avmmqoh.jpg

Using these boxes not only makes pricing out shipping a piece of cake, but also allows me to prep the boxes prior to the show, and mailing them out on Monday directly from Seattle!*

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me!

* AUS/Canada shipments will need to wait until Wednesday September 2nd to go out at that low rate.

Buy pin

Sounds like they might do both.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • GeveesoGeveeso Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Hooray, I've sent my wish list in!

***Friendly Reminder ***

All orders and payments need to be received by end of day tomorrow (Monday 8/24)

:)

Pm sent, damn I nearly missed, yay for AU timezone

So I also REALLY REALLY want the VERSUS EVIL Banner Saga pins....Who do i have to physically pleasure to get these??!?

edited September 2015
    Domestic orders have been mailed! AUS orders should go out tomorrow.

There were 4 people who ordered 2 Vault Boys. Due to rhe limited nature of the pin, you only got one :(. But a time sync pin was sent in place of the 2nd one.

yxnw3chyt57e.jpg

Frostbyte on
    edited September 2015
    Frostbyte wrote: »
    Domestic orders have been mailed! AUS orders should go out tomorrow.

There were 4 people who ordered 2 Vault Boys. Due to rhe limited nature of the pin, you only got one :(. But a time sync pin was sent in place of the 2nd one.

Still good on the 2 Doom pins tho...right?

Nope on
    Yeah, those sold out but not as quickly

Thanks for taking your time to do this. My son will live without a vault boy. Or maybe I can talk him into trading me his Hanna for the one :-)

• surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Thank you Frostbyte!

• eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Thanks for all your hard work @Frostbyte !

0j92muX.png
    edited September 2015
    Nope was warned for this.
    So excited for PINS!!!!!

Nope on