Options

[Puzzle & Dragons]: Final Fantasy Six is unworthy of out attention

• Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    One of my friends pulled Radiuos as his first monster. It's a pretty good starting monster because it teaches you to do combos. Probably not that useful later on though.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    mts wrote: »
    m
    i always get the cards i want for my phone on my tablet. i wish we could trade monsters indigo caller would be an amazing kali sub

Why is that? The move time or the stats?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    I think all around.

move time awakening
    good stats
    i think the active would be handy creates 3 blue orbs plus 3 heart. so if you have heartbreakers you automatically geta match.

plus her attributes fit

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I'd be worried about screwing myself out of the other orbs I need.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited August 2015
    yea that is a worry.

my kali team now

is kali/kali
    god valk
    d/b vamp
    yomi
    echinada/other utility

it gets the job done but it isn't the best. i like having the orb changers but it needs that extra burst i think or a green-> something changer

if dbz was in, trunks would be awesome too

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Challenge stones roll: sleeping beauty

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    TheSmackerTheSmacker Registered User regular
    3 Pulls:
    Fire Dragon Knight
    Haku (yay)
    Anubis #2

Also after spending ~3k stam in the Thursday dungeon the last 2 months and getting 1 red dragon fruit, I got the last two I needed to Uvo my Ronia this morning on a 10-Pal pull. I am literally crying tears of joy right now.

• Options
    Aktn BstrdAktn Bstrd Registered User regular
    Well for this godfest I spent all my stones on ruby dragons and tamadra village. So no pulls for me. BUT! I cleared challenge 6 really easily and I have never had any luck in it at all. Gave me my second flampy so Minerva is max skilled

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    I really like this PAL machine:

Queen Gold I
    Super Gold VI
    King Gold II
    Super Emerald II
    King Emerald IV
    Super Blue VI
    King Blue V
    Super Metal II
    King Metal V
    Samba I
    Super Ruby IV
    King Ruby III

I also like color coding posts.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    I thought the consensus was that it wasn't worth rolling for jewel dragons, only for evo mats?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Long term, I can agree with that. However, I've been sitting on a stockpile of materials that have been eating up space and want xp right now.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    I think I rolled like 12-16 times? Only new stuff is the mammoth/gdragon robot and Satsuki/Kanna. (I guess Cerberus Rider too.)

Wish the new stuff had skill-ups.

Adellios on
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I thought the consensus was that it wasn't worth rolling for jewel dragons, only for evo mats?
    I had capped out on pal points and spent them all on jewel dragons. I don't want a ton of evo mats taking up box space. I'd rather farm it when I need it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe wrote: »

I try to keep 3-4 of every Evo mat at all times. From the last carnivals I already have a pile of things that I can't farm. So I was all for exp.

• Options
    Adellios wrote: »
    I think I rolled like 12-16 times? Only new stuff is the mammoth/gdragon robot and Satsuki/Kanna. (I guess Cerberus Rider too.)

Wish the new stuff had skill-ups.

Don't wish that. The skill will change and you'll have wasted a lot of time.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Wtf Kanna is too strong. 3.5x for God's, no conditions, 3 taps, and an active spike ability. She is an entire team in one hero. Why not give her an orb change at the same time that would be fair... can I have one please?

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Got me a max lvl, slvl 4 izanami. Just waiting on her uvo and i think i'll be in a good place with my ra team

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    TravelingMattTravelingMatt Registered User regular
    Does Zhang Fei have a use? I yolo'd in there trying out my new, completely unleveled Paradise G/B Sonia attacker team. Got the drop. Can't decide if the card is any good. 20 turn cd on an active skill, blegh.

PSN: TravelingMat
    Time Zone: Eastern
  • Options
    Damnit GungHo, you give the metal king PAL dragon but not the improved chance of GREAT and SUPER.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Oh hey there attacker typing on new Artemis, that'll be interesting.

Realized Dandi was using yellow fruits so I fed all I had and she's s.lvl 4 now which will help a lot.

One pull and got Kraken Rider, which I didn't have so I'll call that a net win.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    I don't know why the riders are considered trash. Not ideal, but they seem like decently strong subs.

• Options
    Magus` wrote: »
    I don't know why the riders are considered trash. Not ideal, but they seem like decently strong subs.

i love my riders, great utility subs witha relatively low cooldown skill and lots of TPA

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Tsubaki, Leilan, Leilan, Leilan, Freyr, Tsubaki is looking like an interesting team for me to purse for red. Every card has a cooldown reduction active and the subs have 2 fire rows each. Awoken Kagu, Takeru, Echidna, even the dino rider could be an option.

I kind of want to recycle Bodin and the two Gadius (since none of the other cards really work with him) just so I don't have to think about making any teams involving them. They are worth a bundle of MP... Hmm... even the Ronias might not be safe... at least one of them...

I'm disappointed I didn't draw Haku, as she would have been a big part of the Awoken Yomi team. Okuni, Lu Bu, Izanami, Hades, Beelz... I've got great stat sticks and subs but my only orb changers are a Vamp and Dragon Knight. :/ The Ronias might have jobs just because of that.

U&Y, I&I, Sun Quan, Gabriel, Sharon, Famiel... there's a blue healer farm team somewhere in there (which I don't care about), and all the pieces for a blue row healer team if I one day pick up Andromeda, or Skuld. Nothing to focus on now though.

All those pulls, but nothing that gets slotted into anything I currently actively use.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    If I had Apocalypse skilled up I would be tempted to make this team:

Fas2a6G.png

Prongs everyday. (Though no bind clears...)

Adellios on
  • Options
    Can't wait for monster points to sell this lot. Ugh. Why do I roll.

hrczo2smwo42.jpg

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    I'll take your Mei Mei, Haku, Sarasvati, and a Lakshmi please and thank you.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Who's that goofy unicorn lion? Wait, was easy to find on PDX because we're in a water carnival. Small healer burst with blue typing doesn't seem all that good, guess there are still solid troll rolls in the REM.

• Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I&I Dupe
    Ruka (meh)
    Green Valk
    +1 Thumbelina
    Grodin Dupe

I have no idea what to do with Odin or Valk

• Options
    AtaxrxesAtaxrxes Hellnation Cursed EarthRegistered User regular
    Is Hermes good for anything? I was all excited for a second because I thought he was BlOdin.

• Options
    Talith wrote: »
    I'll take your Mei Mei, Haku, Sarasvati, and a Lakshmi please and thank you.

I mean, that would be fine, I have three of each now.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Alright, challenge 9 cleared. Bastet, Dandi, Chuchu, Artemis, MeiMei, Bastet.

10 looks like a lot more trouble than I care for merely to receive a bubpy. I'll pass.

The woodpy allowed me to max skill Mei Mei. :)

Talith on
    7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    Slowly but surely my Blue God/Healer team builds itself. No luck getting B. Meta from the last event, but oh well. I have the rest I need.

PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    10 looks like less work than 9, at least for my Ra team. I could try baste for 9 maybe? Is 36x really enough for you to 1 shot most of them?

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    10 looks like less work than 9, at least for my Ra team. I could try baste for 9 maybe? Is 36x really enough for you to 1 shot most of them?
    With the team I posted I oneshot the boss and his 8 million health. Had Dandi, Artemis, and MeiMei actives up and the board favored using Artemis to swap red and hearts. I think he hits you with gravity first turn as long as he isn't below 30% but I didn't want to chance it and went for the kill.

I took 3 turns to kill flamewing dragon on floor 5 in order not use and charge up any skills (used a wild cats for the multiplier though) and used chu chu on floor 6

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I got a stupid Cinderella.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    I have yet to get a Mei mei or Haku from an event. Gotten 3 kirins now I believe.

I want to sell my 3 GrOdin sitting in box and 2 LMeta sitting.

10 rolls last night on the special PAL machine gave me 1 queen metal, 2 queen gold, 2 extreme king

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    I know there is way too much risk involving hacking the system, but I really wish there was a way we could trade monsters. For example, I'd kill for a Sun Quan or LMeta and would happily give away my extra DQXQs or Sun Wukongs. Even a 1-time thing between BFFs or something similar.

• Options
    Mugsley wrote: »
    I know there is way too much risk involving hacking the system, but I really wish there was a way we could trade monsters. For example, I'd kill for a Sun Quan or LMeta and would happily give away my extra DQXQs or Sun Wukongs. Even a 1-time thing between BFFs or something similar.

you would need a way to prevent throwaway accounts

like rank 200 only
    each person needs x amount of stones and then the monster is reverted back to level 1 with 0 exp.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    I think you'd just have to restrict it to Actually Bought monsters

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    ah sweet. challenge pull got me typhon

camo_sig.png