As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Claimants to the [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Hmm PC demo of D4 drops this weekend for everyone who needs there Swery love

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    knitdan wrote: »
    If you're an Illinois politician, it's really only a matter of time before you get indicted for something.
    In those meetings and in later discussions, Mr. Hastert agreed to provide money to the person “in order to compensate for and conceal his prior misconduct,” the indictment said. It said he was structuring the cash withdrawals in increments designed to avoid bank reporting requirements. The indictment does not provide details of the misconduct.

Now I really want to know what the misconduct was. $1.7 million is a lot of hush money.

Yeah I'm real curious why they seem to be concealing the identity of the blackmailer. State's witness maybe?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Holy shit, my 4 copies of Liliana of the Veil went for $325

everything's coming up SOTAR

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through at warp 4.1

@Thomamelas will create the new thread
    @RMS Oceanic is backup

This discussion has been closed.