As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The 10th Anniversary of the [Killer7].

cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm RegentBears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
Don't make me say it again...

tumblr_nppyd2AeRi1qfni9go1_500.png

He's a cleaner.

Welcome to the Smith Syndicate.

uSVRqnS.jpg

killer7ja.jpgkiller7ua.jpgkiller7ps2ea.jpg

Killer7 is available on the PS2 and the Gamecube, though Suda51 himself considers the Gamecube version the only true way to experience Killer7, so do consider that.

The game was designed with the Gamecube controller in mind, and also has better visuals and less loading times. Beyond that, if the PS2 is your only means, it's still perfectly doable.

CmChpFB.jpg

Killer7 was the first Grasshopper Manufacture title to receive complete global release, and is considered the finale of Suda51's 'Kill The Past' saga which began with The Silver Case and continued with Flower, Sun, and Rain.

Take on the role of the world's seven deadliest killers, and step into the mind of an assassin.

Here's some of the main players.
Harman Smith
killer7-art-harmansmitha.jpg
Garcian. How long has it been.

Garcian Smith
killer7-art-garciansmitha.jpg
To me it's merely cold, rotting flesh.

Dan Smith
killer7-art-dansmitha.jpg
The feeling, it's coming back to me. The joy of killing. Calling me to the ultimate ring!

Kaede Smith
killer7-art-kaedesmitha.jpg
I've changed my makeup. Did you notice?

Con Smith
killer7-art-consmitha.jpg
Hehehe.

Coyote Smith
killer7-art-coyotesmitha.jpg
You're fucked.

Mask de Smith
killer7-art-maskdesmitha.jpg
Children are pure. They know who's strongest.

Kevin Smith
killer7-art-kevinsmitha.jpg

Iwazaru
killer7-art-iwazarua.jpg
In the name of Harman...

Travis Bell
killer7-travisa.jpg
I'll be waiting for you with a grin as wide as the truth.

Kun Lan
killer7-kunlana.jpg
The world never changes. All it does is turn.

Samantha
killer7-art-samanthasitbon1a.jpg
The master will see you now.

Susie Sumner
killer7-susiea.jpg
Well, hello. (´-`) Looks like it's cloudy today. Which is really too bad. (·_·̖)

4Y4eBtB.jpg
(This section may be updated periodically throughout my replay.)
    Shinji Mikami wasn't just partially responsible for Killer7's creation, he was integral.
Killer7 was a game that I designed and checked practically by myself. I originally wasn't going to do it alone, but Mikami wouldn't hear of it. That was ultra-Spartan, but I absolutely had to do it all myself.

I really liked the scenario, but I had to ask someone else to substitute for some of the work. When Mikami read it, he asked,"This isn't your scenario, is it?" When I said, "Ah,I left this to some other staff because of the workload," He replied, "No, it's no good. Please write it all." Then, I supposed, if he really liked it that much, I need to meet his expectations, and wrote every last word and phrase. I don't think I could make a game like that again.

At that point, Mikami entrusted the making of the entire game to me. I think I was probably protected by him(even from Capcom) when the release date was pushed back. He provided an environment that let me create everything I wanted to create. That kind of development is really rare. I haven't had an experience like that since, a project like Killer7 that I practically made with my own hands.

Truly, I feel like Mikami really protected me all the way.

As one of many subtle throwbacks, Edo McAlister from Flower, Sun, and Rain makes a cameo at the Union Hotel.
SSSH2wQ.jpg

Kevin Smith was not originally a silent character. He even had some voice recording done before he was turned into a mute.
250?cb=20110928071436
    The man who appears at the end of No More Heroes' bad ending, and prior to the true ending, is widely believed to BE Garcian Smith... since he has the exact same voice and build.

emilparker.jpg
"You gotta be shitting me", indeed.

There was a comic called 'Devil's Due' created to promote the game.

lBbl2ih.jpg

xA3kTwy.jpg

tumblr_nehomzE2mw1s1uihko1_540.png

tumblr_npjvy1ZE6i1qbcr9bo3_540.png

tumblr_npjvy1ZE6i1qbcr9bo5_540.png

From the original soundtrack by the inimitable Masafumi Takada:
latest?cb=20090422010340

Rave On

Russian Roulette

White Sugar

Windmill

Now, let's head back into the ring, little one.

gfs_61311_2_1_mid.jpg

It's past your bedtime.

wVEsyIc.png