Options

Wrestling "trying to find a place with peace, and if not, then let's fill it with mayhem"

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Oh, so that's how Elgin responds to Cesaro stealing his spot.

Ok.

Cesaro vs Elgin would be a hell of a contest.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Elgin vs. Owens.

• Options
    Elgin vs. Owens.

Already happened in ROH.

• Options
    Apparently WWE is interested in LU star Angelico. Makes sense with him being 6"3'.

• Options
    411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular
    So yesterday, I received confirmation of my new job, which I had known nothing about until they contacted me on Monday, and interviewed on Wednesday. After over fifteen years, in a couple of weeks, I get to leave my job managing a restaurant and, I shit you not, start writing articles about pro wrestling for a website. I know, right? I spent the whole day in a spectacular mood, convinced nothing could make me upset.

Damn you, Roddy Piper. Just when I thought I had all the answers, you changed the questions again!

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    They should also b interested in the entire fucking roster

• Options

Minus Hernandez

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    LU and NXT are perfect lengths for me

• Options
    wirehead26 wrote: »

Minus Hernandez

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Elgin vs. Owens.

Already happened in ROH.

Sorry, I should have been more verbose. What I meant to say is that I want to see Elgin vs. Owens for the WWEWHC headlining Wrestlemania.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Elgin vs. Owens.

Already happened in ROH.

Sorry, I should have been more verbose. What I meant to say is that I want to see Elgin vs. Owens for the WWEWHC headlining Wrestlemania.

Michael Elgin should be nowhere near the main event of WrestleMania. Unless he starts magically developing charisma and mic skills.

wirehead26 on
  • Options
    My only annoyance with LU is I have to go out of my way to be able to watch them

All up in that when they go on Univision

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    The longer it goes without a season 2 announcement, the less convinced I am that it goes to Univision, and the more worried I get that season 2 doesn't happen at all

• Options
    Elgin thought dipping while being interviewed was a great way to draw heel heat. Stick with being a face Mike.

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    I'm very sad about Piper

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    411Randle wrote: »
    So yesterday, I received confirmation of my new job, which I had known nothing about until they contacted me on Monday, and interviewed on Wednesday. After over fifteen years, in a couple of weeks, I get to leave my job managing a restaurant and, I shit you not, start writing articles about pro wrestling for a website. I know, right? I spent the whole day in a spectacular mood, convinced nothing could make me upset.

Damn you, Roddy Piper. Just when I thought I had all the answers, you changed the questions again!

Kayfabenews is hiring?

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    411Randle wrote: »

That's both awesome and kinda sad because of Piper but mostly awesome. Congrats.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    While I hope Cesaro eventually gets a WHT run I still want Roman to get his shot as well.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    http://i.imgur.com/eczO9Zp.gif

Nakamura: still the best even with 1 arm

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Apparently a bunch of fans tried to have an unofficial Damien Sandow appreciation day on Monday

This was Damien's response

You're a classy dude, Sandow

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular

And in a tribute to Nash, the mascot didn't sell it and just went back to running(where it later tore a quad. I KID I KID).

• Options
    Alistair HuttonAlistair Hutton Dr EdinburghRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    http://i.imgur.com/eczO9Zp.gif

Nakamura: still the best even with 1 arm

That is sweeter than pure sugar.

Ludicrously brilliant.

Alistair Hutton on
    I have a thoughtful and infrequently updated blog about games http://whatithinkaboutwhenithinkaboutgames.wordpress.com/

I made a game, it has penguins in it. It's pay what you like on Gumroad.

Currently Ebaying Nothing at all but I might do in the future.
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    The last three matches on the card were fucking spectacular. Best night of the G1 so far by a comfortable margin.

Elgin on this tour has really turned me around on him. Guy has been beasting it so far.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »
    The last three matches on the card were fucking spectacular. Best night of the G1 so far by a comfortable margin.

Elgin on this tour has really turned me around on him. Guy has been beasting it so far.

His freakish strength and work rate were never in question. Sadly that's pretty much all he has.

• Options
    hYwbFV1.jpg

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    You're a classy dude, Sandow

speaking of Sandow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsuppjgUL9E

• Options
    http://i.imgur.com/iMBrBTU.gif

watch

lucha

underground

• Options
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    11813479_1033986433287624_3415951622878529591_n.jpg?oh=d7189110101bef42e3bdc632a86ee0f3&oe=560E58C5

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular

watch

lucha

underground

I tried watching Angelico v. Ivelisse on YouTube and between Vampiro and the oral sex jokes... maybe some other time.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular

watch

lucha

underground

I saw that and I was like

"He isn't gonna"

and then he did. And I went crazy.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    lol

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    So Sandow Day was postponed to August 10th

• Options
    I'm skipping TE to watch DBZ: Resurrection "F" on Tuesday.

I'm confident I made the right decision.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    11813479_1033986433287624_3415951622878529591_n.jpg?oh=d7189110101bef42e3bdc632a86ee0f3&oe=560E58C5

Who is that between Bossman and Earthquake?

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited August 2015
    CRUSH, BRAH!

(It's Crush, who was Demolition Crush, but at that time he was Kona Crush, he later become Crush in the...Disciples of Apocalypse, I think they were called? They feuded with the Nation of Domination. Then he went to WCW as Brian Adams)

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    You're makin' Crush cry, brah!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    you forgot his brief stint in the legion of doom as road warrior crush

This discussion has been closed.