As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Super Exploding Zoo

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Super Exploding Zoo

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play Super Exploding Zoo. You can watch the full length version of this episode here.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    WordLustWordLust Fort Wayne, INRegistered User regular
    For a minute there, it looked like this First 15 was gonna become a You're Gonna Love It, but they pulled through.

• Options
    metroidkillahmetroidkillah Local Bunman Free Country, USARegistered User regular
    I would argue that the game tells you exactly what you need to know. There's a few levels where you just collect your buddies, and then comes the one that introduces abilities. I think the assumption is that, by now, the player is conditioned to collect all available buddies first thing; and then explore/experiment- especially since was only one type on screen.

But! The important part is that things were figured out without needing to consult the internet. That's always a plus.

I'm not a nice guy, I just play one in real life.
  • Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    I would argue that the game tells you exactly what you need to know. There's a few levels where you just collect your buddies, and then comes the one that introduces abilities. I think the assumption is that, by now, the player is conditioned to collect all available buddies first thing; and then explore/experiment- especially since was only one type on screen.

But! The important part is that things were figured out without needing to consult the internet. That's always a plus.

Yea as soon as I saw the croc level I was like.. well go get the other croc that is just sitting there idle you fools.

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    WordLustWordLust Fort Wayne, INRegistered User regular
    I'd rather watch them beat their head against the wall for fifteen minutes trying to figure out that they just need to pick up the other crocodile than watch them sit through a mind-numbing slide show of tutorial pop ups for fifteen minutes. So there's that.