As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[pbp][13th Age] Dragon's Hoard: Act 1: Onward to Drakkenhall!!!!

1192021222325»

• Options
    wildwoodwildwood Registered User regular
    Flint snorts at the goblin's request. "We've adventured long and hard for our gear, and some of it's irreplaceable. I'm not about to hand any of it over to some goblin I just met."

"We'll stow our valuables, and we'll be back."

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    If we do stow our stuff, should we do it somewhere nearby so we can grab it quickly, or is this a pure bluff?

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    wildwoodwildwood Registered User regular
    I'd say stow the stuff we absolutely can't afford to lose (Flint will stow his hook), and take back generic weapons with you that you want to try to sneak in. Maybe take along an obvious weapon for the goblins to take, so you don't walk around Drakkenhall unarmed.