As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - You’re Gonna Love It – Street Fighter: The Movie

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - You’re Gonna Love It – Street Fighter: The Movie

In this episode Robert challenges Jerry and Kiko to a game of Street Fighter: The Movie.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    angryroosterangryrooster Registered User regular
    Jerry got robbed... in addition to being at 0 stars to Kiko's 1 star, he was at 0 stars to Robert's 2 stars in the final match. They should clearly all play a rematch to determine the true champion.

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    I can't stop him from handicapping himself! It's his own damn fault!

Some guy.
  • Options
    OrblivionOrblivion Registered User regular
    We had an arcade cabinet of this in the lobby of my school. It was good for a laugh at first but it usually sat there unused, unwanted.

• Options
    WordLustWordLust Fort Wayne, INRegistered User regular
    edited July 2015
    Haha, at first I thought they were going to do like a rifftrax/commentary of the actual movie and I was excited as fuck. This was pretty great, too, though!

WordLust on
  • Options
    metroidkillahmetroidkillah Local Bunman Free Country, USARegistered User regular
    Good god, that is a true abomination.

I'm not a nice guy, I just play one in real life.
  • Options
    sus4nsus4n Registered User regular
    I kept reading the '2 hit combo' as 'shit combo' which i guess is a pretty accurate self assessment on the games behalf

• Options
    OddfishOddfish On opposite weeks In odd numbered monthsRegistered User regular
    WAIT! Could you play as RAUL JULIA??!??!