As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Go Even Further Beyond in [Dokkan Battle] with Dokkan Awakening!

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Well I've got Bardock up to 6 SA now. I'd really like to get Frieza before this ends, though. I think I'm going to give up on Mask.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Huh, I got Mask the first time through z-hard

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Huh, I got Mask the first time through z-hard

First try on hard for me

The recent strikes seem to have much higher drop rates

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    I tried something on Z-Hard once and got totally annihilated by the first enemy. Not sure when I'll be ready to try that again.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I tried something on Z-Hard once and got totally annihilated by the first enemy. Not sure when I'll be ready to try that again.

Z-Hard difficulty can vary hugely by mission

I can pretty easily do the Z-Hard Awakening medal maps with the help of a couple recovery items

But some of the Z-Hard strike defeat me almost immediately

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Z-Hard also depends much more on the end boss' color/type. if your team has appropriate counter colors/types, you have a chance. if you only have one or two, it gets painful.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    z-hard is a thing you shouldn't really try unless you have a full team of extremes/supers

• Options
    Since apparently this game doesn't hand out free stones anywhere near as often as PAD, and it doesn't give you improved/special rolls on single pulls, it looks like I basically have all the cards I'm ever going to get, bar events. I think if I clear the rest of the story I'll just barely have enough to do one more multi-pull, and that's it for the game. Since things don't get better skills when they awaken, that's kind of worrying for my team setup.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Definitely try to get Pikkon if you can, because he has some pretty good links, including Bombardment. He is a pain and a half to get though, as he alternates supers and regular attacks.

• Options
    Did my second big pull...got some solid SR cards, but no SSR. I am basically all in on this SS Vegeta team, I guess. I actually ended up having to spend a little money...my box was full, I had used all of my stones, and I wound up with no duplicate cards to feed off or anything. I couldn't run any missions to get another stone or anything. Well, they deserve a few bucks, but I don't think they'll be getting more than that.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    WheatBun01WheatBun01 Face It, Tiger Registered User regular
    I've got my SSR vegeta and then some SR's of characters I don't care about, but my team is moving through hard pretty well and I'm waiting until the stamina cost matches the normal cost on the Android Saga stuff, more or less artificially lengthening the game for myself because I know once I have no more story missions I'll drop it until they patch in more.

• Options
    managed to get Pikkon to drop on Z-Hard. not looking forward to trying to farm him tho.

ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    I got one on Hard, surprisingly. Never got Frieza the same way. Not sure where he'll go on my team...I guess he can replace Bardock eventually, once I have Pikkon trained up.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    AJDOHAJDOH Registered User new member
    New here, how are you all doing? If i'm around as much as I expect to be, feel free to refer to me as AJ.
    My ID is 3216552277, but im lowkey really picky about who I add.
    My formation atm w7vpaxzy84t8.png
    My friends list in a nutshell fxvggkp0gann.png

• Options
    managed to get Pikkon to drop on Z-Hard. not looking forward to trying to farm him tho.

Yeah, I got him on my first Z-Hard win and haven't gone back for another. I've been trying to get the Friezas from Last Battle and after dozens of victories on Z-Hard between the two of them have managed to get zero cards. It's fucking infuriating.

• Options
    Same here, still no Freiza. My Bardock has a maxed out Super Attack though...and now Pikkon is being fed Bardocks by the handful.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Dokkan awakening is here

I get to turn my master roshi into SUPER BUFF ROSHI

• Options
    Eventually. Only the TEQ Goku can be Dokkan awakened right now

And it's very expensive

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Yeah but I mean I have to save up anyways I got time

• Options
    i have gotten a whole lot of nothing trying to farm Pikkon. also, Angel Goku looks kind of useless?

i hope they bring a guaranteed SSR pull event soon, my dragon stone trigger finger is getting itchy.

ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    The current SSR additions don't really interest me, so I'm probably gonna save my dragon stones for when they eventually release the SS Gods.

Or Adult Gohan.

Whichever comes first.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Dammit Pikkon, just give yourself to me!

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    My Pikkon rate from Hard is pretty low, but acceptable. I think I've gotten 2 in around 18 runs, although I started 2 in 9. The next summon is apparently Kaioken Goku, which I might actually blow some Stones on because I'm A.) short on Goku (got none) and B.) impressed by his link pool. It's not great now, but Shocking Speed has some great future units in it.

EDIT - Short Term Battle is also useless now, but great later on. If the thing about him having a second, unlisted passive is true then he's even better.

A duck! on
  • Options
    So I did the 10 pull, got SSJ Goku throwing the kamehameha and my only pull was SR CUI. BRB uninstalling.

• Options
    Cui, the character who's only real contribution to the series was "first guy to get murdered by vegeta on namek", has his own SR card?

What?

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I think he has 2

• Options
    Cui, the character who's only real contribution to the series was "first guy to get murdered by vegeta on namek", has his own SR card?

What?

That was my response, too! After the swearing.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    I think he has 2

Seriously (not seriously) considering uninstalling for that.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    yH7urfD.png
    Ugh

This is probably my worst pull so far.

I'll probably awaken the Hercule and Videl just because I like those characters (and desperately need more SR/SSR INT characters).

And I was able to use the #18 to upgrade my current #18's Super.

But man, how many cards does Dodoria have? And ANOTHER version of Raditz? WHO GIVES THAT MUCH OF A SHIT ABOUT RADITZ!

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Saiyan madness. They must have as many Saiyans as possible.

Also, dude was a credible villain, for when he showed up.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    raditz is in my top 5 favorite characters in DBZ

• Options
    raditz is in my top 5 favorite characters in DBZ

Why

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    because he's one of the few characters in DBZ that actually gets to be evil without it ever being distilled, either by conflicting emotions or powering up infinity times and eventually seeming kind of lame due to over exposure

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Can I count the entire Ginyu Force as one of my top 5 characters?

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    Minus guldo sure

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    I did a 10 pull and got...some okay things. No SSR sadly. SR Zarbon and Master Shen, to replace the R/SR INT guys I had been using. Goten. I still don't have the last guy I need to make a Z Fighters team, which is irritating. None of my guys really link up, sadly, except for two Cells. Sometimes Pikkon.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Hooray, I farmed enough money to turn my Goku into a dead Goku!

People say his stats aren't the hottest but whatever, I'm running a rainbow team based around Kamehameha supers with Perfect Cell at the lead and he should end up with better stats than the agi Krillin I'm using.

• Options
    Cyborg Tao is coming back for three days! I need him for both my Bombardment and Crane School teams so I'm pretty stoked.

• Options
    one thing I really appreciate about dokkan battle is that it makes me remember characters that are cool but totally irrelevant

• Options
    Awaken! Awaken! Mustakrakish, the Teen Gohan!
    z5hnzjvhx745.jpg

jnij103vqi2i.png