As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] Patrol

TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
PHYSICAL FITNESS, COCKSUCKERS
“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

FUCKING A, SO-CRATES

1Zt2eJC.jpg

Hitting the gym? WHY NOT, PUNK

Brodin demands your prayers at the IRON CHURCH. Through regular worship, ye may be made SWOLE of body and spirit.

FLEX ON 'EM, ARNOLD
Arnold-Arms-4.jpg
results not typical
"When I was a child, I acted as a child. When I became a man, I put childish things away, and started doing really fucking heavy dead lifts"

WHEYMEN

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Are we allowed to use "cocksuckers" on the forum now

because boy oh boy I can see some opportunities there

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 100.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Thread will be recycled after 100 pages.

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »

Why wouldn't you

You just can't call someone a cocksucker as an insult

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    @Aioua with leds you're raising and lowering electron energies across the band gap of the semiconductor, between the valence band and conductive band (bands are sets of energy levels that are super close together so it's super easy for electrons to move between. The changes in energy, and thus wavelength of the emitted photons, will be about the same but will vary slightly depending on which energy level in each band it's going between. Hence the reasonable focussed but noticeable distribution of emitted wavelength on the graph you posted.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    I've got the

[chat] patrol on the gat patrol

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I just looked at my bank account and realized I was off by a factor of three in my memory of how much money I had

In the good direction

I R GOOD AT FINANCES

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    evilbob wrote: »
    Aioua with leds you're raising and lowering electron energies across the band gap of the semiconductor, between the valence band and conductive band (bands are sets of energy levels that are super close together so it's super easy for electrons to move between. The changes in energy, and thus wavelength of the emitted photons, will be about the same but will vary slightly depending on which energy level in each band it's going between. Hence the reasonable focussed but noticeable distribution of emitted wavelength on the graph you posted.

Bob you can't just make up words

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I mean, I guess I'm raising an eyebrow at the thin line being drawn here between addressing people by referring to them as cocksuckers, versus insultingly calling someone a cocksucker

but if it's considered halal by the mod team, then I guess it is fine!

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Aioua with leds you're raising and lowering electron energies across the band gap of the semiconductor, between the valence band and conductive band (bands are sets of energy levels that are super close together so it's super easy for electrons to move between. The changes in energy, and thus wavelength of the emitted photons, will be about the same but will vary slightly depending on which energy level in each band it's going between. Hence the reasonable focussed but noticeable distribution of emitted wavelength on the graph you posted.

Bob you can't just make up words

don't blame me blame chem 1a.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 100.

Jacob, who is a pirate's favorite photojournalist?

• Options
    speaking of i gotta rush into uni for chem prac.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

Why wouldn't you

Al Swearengen disagrees.

• Options
    GUYS DROP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi9cK-lI190

LIVE ACTION NEKO ATSUME

LIVE ACTION NEKO ATSUME

• Options
    I mean, I guess I'm raising an eyebrow at the thin line being drawn here between addressing people by referring to them as cocksuckers, versus insultingly calling someone a cocksucker

Some of our most esteemed members suck cock and they might well take offense to what appears to be an implicit assumption on your part that cocksucking is somehow anything short of a laudable act.

• Options
    I want to make a big LED sphere that changes color when I press buttons so I can mood light my room

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Why wouldn't you

Al Swearengen disagrees.

"Those that doubt me, suck cock by choice" has got to be one of the best lines from any TV show in the past decade.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    We have esteemed members?

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    [chat] patrol

latest?cb=20130419015928

• Options
    Different from those of us who've just stuck our cocks in teakettles resulting in "steamed members."

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Someone brought this up recently, and I've been wondering about it. Why don't video game studios do wholesale reuse of assets more often - like, an RPG set in Los Santos doesn't happen, even in partnership with some other smaller studio. Those assets are so crazy expensive to create, so why just leave them just for modders once a game is done?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    We have esteemed members?

My member is highly esteemed

• Options

Some of our most esteemed members suck cock and they might well take offense to what appears to be an implicit assumption on your part that cocksucking is somehow anything short of a laudable act.

I think I just sprained my eyes from rolling them so hard

• Options
    Drop whatever I'm doing huh, well, there goes that baby...

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    bed hair, stubble and lab coat. truly a look that inspires confidence.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    I have developed an eye twitch

hm

• Options

Better than when I sport that look

• Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited September 2015
    Elki wrote: »
    Someone brought this up recently, and I've been wondering about it. Why don't video game studios do wholesale reuse of assets more often - like, an RPG set in Los Santos doesn't happen, even in partnership with some other smaller studio. Those assets are so crazy expensive to create, so why just leave them just for modders once a game is done?

First guess? "We don't want Joe Blow the braindead consumer to see this game made and sold using our assets, assume it has anything to do with our game, and having its quality reflect on our reputation"

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    Drop whatever I'm doing huh, well, there goes that baby...

Should have had twins.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    @simonwolf you won't play a game just because it's not on PS+? for shame :(

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    11707477_478664048969765_2239526837399718548_n.png?oh=a46e6a7014f3ee63262dad16c1c8ec4f&oe=565EB1F5

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I was curious which [x]at patrol reference would pop up first

Jay-Z was an unlikely source, I was predicting:

tVGG_97.jpg

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Orphane wrote: »
    simonwolf you won't play a game just because it's not on PS+? for shame :(

I ain't got the cash to drop on games

also I don't have time to play games

I am currently writing a seminar presentation I have to give next week and have been putting off working on because, you know, depressions

• Options
    I have proper internet again and it's so good. I'm streaming things. I'm downloading things. I'm surfing the web.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular

I should get a lab coat..

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    4G LTE Data
    36.0876GB

3G Data
    2.4833GB

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

Pls use factually only

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I have proper internet again and it's so good. I'm streaming things. I'm downloading things. I'm surfing the web.

I've been there. It's irritating getting table scraps of internet.

This discussion has been closed.